These are my links for 3 dic 2014 from 13:42 to 14:37:
These are my links for 21 ott 2014 through 22 ott 2014:
- Business Software Reviews, SaaS & Cloud Applications Directory | GetApp – Discover & Compare Business Apps
- Nagios 4 (core) Check_mk pnp4Nagios Nagvis – About monitoring – Since Nagios 4 version release there was an important addon update pending. Recently, check_mk released its innovation version check_mk-1.2.5i2 including MK Livestatus with compatibility with Nagios Core 4. We need therefore check_mk-1.2.5i2 or higher to run check_mk with Nagios Core 4.
- RIPS – Static Source Code Analysis For PHP Vulnerabilities – Darknet – The Darkside – […] RIPS is a tool written in PHP to find vulnerabilities using static source code analysis for PHP web applications. By tokenizing and parsing all source code files RIPS is able to transform PHP source code into a program model and to detect sensitive sinks (potentially vulnerable functions) that can be tainted by user input (influenced by a malicious user) during the program flow. Besides the structured output of found vulnerabilities RIPS also offers an integrated code audit framework for further manual analysis.[…] [via http://www.bufferoverflow.it/ ]
These are my links for 14 ott 2014 through 15 ott 2014:
- terminal.sexy – Terminal Color Scheme Designer – A web app to help you design a colour theme for your terminal, with support for Xresources, Termite and iTerm 2. [ via http://onethingwell.org/post/99402033490/terminal-color-scheme-designer ]
- 11 online Puppet resources you should know – Many people asks, what are the good places to learn puppet on-line. This post is for the people who are looking for good on-line resources free as well as paid stuff. There are many on-line resources available at the time of writing this post. With just Google we may not find all these stuff. We have categorized those resources as below.
- Alt-F | SourceForge.net – Alt-F provides a free alternative firmware for the DLINK DNS-320/320L/321/323/325. Alt-F has Samba and NFS; supports ext2/3/4, VFAT, NTFS and ISO9660 filesystems; RAID 0, 1, 5 (with external USB disk) and JBOD; supports 2/3/4TB disks; rsync, ftp, sftp, ftps, ssh, lpd, DNS and DHCP servers, DDNS, fan and leds control, clean power up and down… and more. Alt-F also has a set of comprehensive administering web pages, you don't need to use the command line to configure it. Besides the built-in software, Alt-F also supports additional packages on disk, including ffp packages, that you can install, update and uninstall using the administering web pages