These are my links for 3 dic 2014 from 13:42 to 14:37:
These are my links for 24 ott 2014 through 27 ott 2014:
- VimSwitch: Use Your Vim Settings Everwhere – So you've customized vim just the way you want it. But as soon as you jump on a remote machine or a friend's PC, you lose all your settings. Well fear no longer! VimSwitch is here to save the day. VimSwitch makes it easy to switch to your vim profile on any machine. As long as you have your vim settings up on GitHub (For example: priomsrb/vimrc), switching to it is as easy as: # ./vimswitch priomsrb/vimrc When you're done, you can restore your previous vim settings with: # ./vimswitch default [ via http://onethingwell.org/post/100747819722/vimswitch ]
- The Deploy vs Deployers directory, JBoss v5.x – JBoss ships with a few configurations that are meant to provide examples of how JBoss can be configured for your environment. It’s recommend you take the “default” configuration (or “all” if you require clustering), and then slim it down by removing the various mbean components found in the “jboss/server//deployers” and “jboss/server//deploy” folders until only your minimum requirements are met.
- Kylin OLAP Engine for Big Data | Home – Kylin is an open source Distributed Analytics Engine from eBay Inc. that provides SQL interface and multi-dimensional analysis (OLAP) on Hadoop supporting extremely large datasets
These are my links for 9 feb 2010 through 10 feb 2010:
- Andrea Tech Blog: HIVE: Extreme Datawarehousing – HIVE è un progetto di Apache Software Foundation, inizialmente sviluppato da Facebook per permettere ai propri analisti di fare elaborazioni su enormi volumi di dati in totale autonomia[…]
Un post in italiano sulle possibilità di HIVE
- Hive – Hadoop Wiki – Hive is a data warehouse infrastructure built on top of Hadoop. It provides tools to enable easy data ETL, a mechanism to put structures on the data, and the capability to querying and analysis of large data sets stored in Hadoop files. Hive defines a simple SQL-like query language, called QL, that enables users familiar with SQL to query the data. At the same time, this language also allows programmers who are familiar with the MapReduce fromwork to be able to plug in their custom mappers and reducers to perform more sophisticated analysis that may not be supported by the built-in capabilities of the language.
- 500 Internal Server Error – 500 Internal Server Error