These are my links for 28 set 2015 through 3 ott 2015:
- AWS Performance Tuning – This guide introduces best practices for tuning Riak cluster performance in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) environment.
- Guide to Windows Batch Scripting – /* steve jansen */ – This series will share some of the tips and tricks I’ve picked up through the years of working with Windows professionally. I’ll be the first to admit the Unix shells of the world are far superior to the Windows command prompt (or even Windows PowerShell). Windows is a fact of life for most professionals writing code for coporate customers; this series aims to make life with Windows a little easier.
- donnemartin/saws · GitHub – A Supercharged AWS Command Line Interface (CLI). http://bit.ly/git-saws
These are my links for 19 mar 2013 through 28 mar 2013:
These are my links for 13 feb 2012 through 15 feb 2012:
- Configuring a site-to-site VPN between a Sonicwall and Linux Openswan – Mike A. Leonetti – I have had the fortune of having the challenge to set up a site-to-site (or BOVPN/Branch Office VPN) between a Sonicwall and Openswan. I have searched for other articles that cover this topic and found plenty of information that got me far enough to get some of it working. However, getting the whole thing working took quite some time and I found the guides to be incomplete. So for the sake of even my own remembrance, I will write a mini guide up. Of course I will link all of the guides I've used in a references section.
- VPN Site-to-Site Openswan x ASA (Cisco) – House of Linux – Ladies and gentleman, today I am going to demonstrate how to integrate technologies from different platforms. It is possible to use Cisco to integrate with Windows and Linux using protocol such as LDAP. In this case the communication between Linux and ASA (Adaptive Security Appliances) is straight. We will only need to check the cryptography configuration and that it, the connection is established.
- Linux Commands – SkullSecurity – Recon, scanning, exploitation and password from comman line in linux (netcat, metasploit, etc)
- Windows Commands – SkullSecurity – Recon, scanning and exploitation in a windows command line