These are my links for 24 mar 2015 through 29 mar 2015:
- Candlepin – Home – Candlepin is a collection of tools which allow companies to manage software subscriptions. The subscriptions allow users to access provided content over secure connections.
- Rockhopper VPN: IPsec/IKEv2-based VPN software for Linux, implemented in user space. – Rockhopper VPN is IPsec/IKEv2-based VPN software based on modern design and considerations for Linux. All components of this VPN software are implemented in user space only, including the ESP protocol stack.
- Taiga.Io | Agile, Open Source, Free Project Management System – Free. Open Source. Powerful. Taiga is a project management platform for startups and agile developers & designers who want a simple, beautiful tool that makes work truly enjoyable.
- Git-ftp by git-ftp – I use git-ftp for my script based projects, mostly PHP. Most of the low-cost web hosting companies do not provide SSH or git support, but only FTP. That is why I needed an easy way to deploy my git tracked projects. Instead of transfering the whole project, I thought, why not only transfer the files that changed since the last time, git can tell me those files. Even if you are playing with different branches, git-ftp knows which files are different. No ordinary FTP client can do that. [ via http://onethingwell.org/post/114496962991/git-ftp ]
- IE Supported Cipher Suites · client9/sslassert Wiki · GitHub – Summary: SSL cipher suite support on Internet Explorer depends both on the version of IE and on the version of the operating system. Internet Explorer 8 is crippled if it runs on Windows XP.
These are my links for 5 mar 2015 through 7 mar 2015:
- duck | Cyberduck CLI – The universal file transfer tool duck which runs in your shell on Linux and OS X or your Windows command line prompt. Edit files on remote servers, download, upload and copy between servers with FTP, SFTP or WebDAV plus support for cloud storage Amazon S3 & OpenStack Swift deployments. [ via http://onethingwell.org/post/112606102027/duck ]
- Project Magenta – High End Flight Simulation Software – With several thousand installations to date, from desk-top systems to certified or approved Flight Training Devices, Project Magenta has become a very recognizable name in Flight Simulation and Pilot Training. Our products range spans from type-specific glass cockpits, flight management systems and interfacing software to data logging and traditional IFR training software. Project Magenta software can be used in conjunction with Flight Simulators as well as Stand-Alone Solutions – Data Playback is also possible. Currently we directly support FS2004, FSX, ESP, Prepar3D, X-Plane and via IPCServer you can connect virtually to any data source. Our Glass Cockpit, Flight Management, Autopilot, Systems and Instructor software connects to your simulator and interacts with it.
- junegunn/myvim · GitHub – A script that creates a portable bundle of your Vim environment. Why? You want your Vim settings and plugins on whichever server you connect to. But having your .vimrc on GitHub or Bitbucket is usually not enough. Because: *) You need Git and free access to internet *) Even when both conditions are met, downloading plugins can be time-consuming *) When the user account on the server is shared among coworkers, you need to restore the default configuration every time when you're done How does it work? myvim creates a tar archive of your .vimrc and .vim directory and append it to a small bash script that starts Vim with your usual settings and plugins.