These are my links for 21 ott 2014 through 22 ott 2014:
- Business Software Reviews, SaaS & Cloud Applications Directory | GetApp – Discover & Compare Business Apps
- Nagios 4 (core) Check_mk pnp4Nagios Nagvis – About monitoring – Since Nagios 4 version release there was an important addon update pending. Recently, check_mk released its innovation version check_mk-1.2.5i2 including MK Livestatus with compatibility with Nagios Core 4. We need therefore check_mk-1.2.5i2 or higher to run check_mk with Nagios Core 4.
- RIPS – Static Source Code Analysis For PHP Vulnerabilities – Darknet – The Darkside – […] RIPS is a tool written in PHP to find vulnerabilities using static source code analysis for PHP web applications. By tokenizing and parsing all source code files RIPS is able to transform PHP source code into a program model and to detect sensitive sinks (potentially vulnerable functions) that can be tainted by user input (influenced by a malicious user) during the program flow. Besides the structured output of found vulnerabilities RIPS also offers an integrated code audit framework for further manual analysis.[…] [via http://www.bufferoverflow.it/ ]
These are my links for 7 ago 2014 from 14:07 to 14:40:
- Adagios by opinkerfi – Adagios is a web based Nagios configuration interface built to be simple and intuitive in design, exposing less of the clutter under the hood of nagios. Additionally adagios has a rest interface for both status and configuration data as well a feature complete status interface that can be used as an alternative to nagios web interface.
- enkive.org – An open source email archiving and e-discovery solution.
- Sensu | The open source monitoring framework. – […] Sensu is often described as the “monitoring router”. Essentially, Sensu takes the results of “check” scripts run across many systems, and if certain conditions are met; passes their information to one or more “handlers”. Checks are used, for example, to determine if a service like Apache is up or down. Checks can also be used to collect data, such as MySQL query statistics or Rails application metrics. Handlers take actions, using result information, such as sending an email, messaging a chat room, or adding a data point to a graph. There are several types of handlers, but the most common and most powerful is “pipe”, a script that receives data via standard input. Check and handler scripts can be written in any language, and the community repository continues to grow! […]
- Check_MK – Welcome to the official Homepage of the Check_MK-Project. Check_MK is a collection of extensions for the IT-Monitoring-Kernel of Nagios and together with this, and ideally also with PNP4Nagios and NagVis constitutes a complete IT-Monitoring-System. Check_MK is 100% Open-Source and is available under the terms of the GNU GPL.
- open source email archiving solution – Welcome to piler, an advanced open source email archiver Piler is an open source email archiving solution with all the necessary features for your enterprise.
These are my links for 17 mag 2012 through 18 mag 2012:
- vikjon’s Linux and Media Center Howto: NSClient++ external vbs script to check MSSQL jobs – This script for NSClient++ checks if there is any failed jobs in MS SQL server. The database connection data is stored in a UDL file.
- Mobile-OTP: Strong Two-Factor Authentication with Mobile Phones – Mobile One Time Passwords (Mobile-OTP)
strong, two-factor authentication with mobile phones
Using static passwords for authentication, as it is commonly done, has quite a few security drawbacks: passwords can be guessed, forgotten, written down and stolen, eavesdropped or deliberately being told to other people.
A better, more secure way of authentication is the so called "two-factor" or "strong authentication" based on one time passwords. Instead of authenticating with a simple password, each user carries a device ("token") to generate passwords that are valid only one time.
client for: Standard phone and BlackBerry (J2ME) iPhone Google Android Windows Phone 7 PalmOS webOS Maemo Openmoko Universal Web App Windows Linux MacOS
Mobile-OTP Authentication Server (MOTP-AS)
Full blown RADIUS server specifically for Mobile-OTP. include:
– authenticating users by RADIUS (and optionally PAM or Apache)
– SQL database for user/device configuration
– Administration Web Interface
- Open Monitoring Distribution – Wiki – OMD – Welcome to OMD – the Open Monitoring Distribution. OMD implements a completely new concept of how to install, maintain and update a monitoring system built on Nagios.
OMD avoids the tedious work of manually compiling and integrating Nagios addons while at the same time avoiding the problems of pre-packaged installations coming with your Linux distribution, which are most times outdated and provide no regular updates.
OMD bundles Nagios together with many important addons and can easily be installed on every major Linux distribution. We provide prebuilt packages for all enterprise Linux distributions and also for some other, such as Ubuntu 11.04.