These are my links for 29 Mar 2016 through 8 Apr 2016:
- VMware: Add PortGroup to all hosts in cluster with PowerCLI – […]
Today we configured a new VLAN on the physical switches, now we need to configure a portgroup with vlan id on multiple ESX hosts in our cluster. To do this by hand it will cost 3 minutes per host, to script this.. you configure this in 10 seconds![…]
- Creating Active Directory Accounts – Microsoft stores a quoted password in little endian UTF16 base64 encoded.
- LVM Loopback HOW-TO | Anthony’s Blog – This is a simple tutorial on setting up LVM on loopback devices, I’ve used it a few times for creating dynamic virtual disks; it came in particularly handy when archiving NEXRAD radar data for my radarwatchd project – using up all your inodes on several hundreds of thousands of 15Kb files doesn’t sound like my idea of fun. Creating a virtual volume with reiserfs was a particularly handy solution in this case.
- Retroshare – Retroshare creates encrypted connections to your friends. Nobody can spy on you. Retroshare is completely decentralized. This means there are no central servers. It is entirely Open-Source and free. There are no costs, no ads and no Terms of Service.
These are my links for 8 Mar 2016 through 14 Mar 2016:
- Zsoldier’s Tech Blog: Add Portgroups/VLANs to vmware standard switches via PowerCLI – Wrote a simple little script to insert a portgroup into a targeted vSwitch of all VM hosts in a targeted cluster. This is not an issue if you use distributed vSwitches.
- siph0n – exploits : leaks : dumps : papers : hashes – Hello and welcome to "siph0n", we are a group of security enthusiasts that want to make people
more aware of security risks and the risks behind compromised(stolen) data.
By using this Site, you signify your assent to these Terms of Service if you do not agree to any of these conditions,
do not use this website.
- Hardening Framework – […] Server hardening is a well-known topic with many guides out in the wild. Why this project? At Deutsche Telekom we need to manage thousands of servers for customers and ourselves. All servers need to be configured properly and maintained, which is difficult and time-consuming to get right. To answer these needs for security, compliance, and maintainability, we decided to launch this project as a common ground for requirements and their fulfillment.[…]
- Node-RED – Node-RED is a tool for wiring together hardware devices, APIs and online services in new and interesting ways.
- zachlatta/sshtron: Play Tron over SSH – SSHTron is a multiplayer lightcycle game that runs through SSH