These are my links for 29 lug 2015 through 5 ago 2015:
These are my links for 30 mar 2015 through 31 mar 2015:
- 5 easy tips to accelerate SSL – Unhandled expression – SSL is slow. These cryptographic algorithms eat the CPU, there is too much traffic, it is too hard to deploy correctly. SSL is slow. Isn’t it? HELL NO! SSL looks slow, because you did not even try to optimize it! For that matter, I could say that HTTP is too verbose, XML web services are verbose too, and all this traffic makes the website slow. But, SSL can be optimized, as well as everything!
- Cybrary – Free Online IT and Cyber Security Training, Forever! – Cybrary is a free and open source, online information technology (IT) and cyber security training environment for the world. We are dedicated to keeping the world’s IT professionals prepared for this ever changing industry and its technologies. You can learn almost anything IT and security related for free, and you can help others to do the same. Take a look at what you can learn: Systems Administration Network Administration Cyber Security Our free IT training classes include everything from industry certifications such as Certified Ethical Hacker, CISSP and CCNA to advanced niche skill sets like advanced penetration testing and cloud administration. Our training includes instructional lectures, interactive lab demonstrations, exam study guides, white papers, case studies and more. [ via https://delicious.com/farmando]
- Exploit Exercises – exploit-exercises.com provides a variety of virtual machines, documentation and challenges that can be used to learn about a variety of computer security issues such as privilege escalation, vulnerability analysis, exploit development, debugging, reverse engineering, and general cyber security issues. [ via https://delicious.com/farmando ]
These are my links for 9 mar 2015 from 10:39 to 15:26:
- Oliver | An Introduction to Unix – Everybody Knows How to Use a Computer, but Not Everyone Knows How to Use the Command Line. Yet This is the Gateway to Doing Anything and Everything Sophisticated with a Computer and the Most Natural Starting Place to Learn Programming [ via https://delicious.com/bru ]
- Security Tips for Apache Web Server – Debian-based Systems – Apache is one of the most widely spread Open Source web server for web hosting in Internet due to its stability, robustness and rich variety of modules and features. Due to its popularity, Apache comes with pre-build binary packages for almost all major Linux distributions and can also be installed on other Operating Systems such as Unix, Windows, Mac OSX, BSD etc. However, a basic installation of Apache on Linux systems, by default, doesn’t offer a full protection against attackers, so a few security measures must be taken in order to protect your machines, web servers and web documents against such types of malicious attacks. This article will provide you a few tips on how you can secure and protect Apache Web Server installed on Debian-based Linux distributions.
- Feed43 : Convert any web page to news feed on the fly – Your favorite site doesn't provide news feeds? This free online service converts any web page to an RSS feed on the fly.