These are my links for 1 set 2014 from 11:33 to 16:59:
- home | Policyd – Policyd v2 (codenamed "cluebringer") is a multi-platform policy server for popular MTAs. This policy daemon is designed mostly for large scale mail hosting environments. The main goal is to implement as many spam combating and email compliance features as possible while at the same time maintaining the portability, stability and performance required for mission critical email hosting of today. Most of the ideas and methods implemented in Policyd v2 stem from Policyd v1 as well as the authors' long time involvement in large scale mail hosting industry.
- Using ALIAS-type DNS records for CNAME functionality on naked domains, and an easier alternative – If you've ever wanted to set up domains using cloud hosting services like Heroku or Windows Azure, you've probably come across a limitation with their platforms in regards to using naked domains (the version without the 'www' part, which is also called zone apex or root domain).
- the MUST HAVE – Puoi produrre elettricità, idrogeno per cucinare e l'acqua calda di cui hai bisogno. Raccogli e purifica la pioggia, irriga il tuo orto e molto altro ancora…
These are my links for 19 lug 2012 through 20 lug 2012:
These are my links for 12 lug 2012 through 17 lug 2012:
- MobaXterm-Plugins – bananahut.net – This page contains a few third-party MobaXterm plugins that I packaged myself. MobaXterm is an enhanced terminal for Windows build on top of cygwin. It is self-contained and doesn't require installing or managing a ton of dependencies and things like Cygwin.
- Mirrorvg without locking the volume group – AIX Health Check – When you run the mirrorvg command, you will (by default) lock the volume group it is run against. This way, you have no way of knowing what the status is of the sync process that occurs after mirrorvg has run the mklvcopy commands for all the logical volumes in the volume group. Especially with very large volume groups, this can be a problem.
The solution however is easy: Make sure to run the mirrorvg command with the -s option, to prevent it to run the sync. Then, when mirrorvg has completed, run the syncvg yourself with the -P option.
- Tassonomie che funzionano in 10 passi | Intranet Management – […] un bellissimo poster, pubblicato su Green chamaleon, che descrive graficamente, dall’inizio alla fine, lo sviluppo di una tassonomia […]