These are my links for 15 mar 2017
- EasyEngine – Easy WordPress Nginx – EasyEngine (ee) is a linux shell-script to manage your WordPress-Nginx websites on Ubuntu and Debian server.
- fresh – Keep your dot files fresh – fresh is a tool to source shell configuration (aliases, functions, etc) from others into your own configuration files. We also support files such as ackrc and gitconfig. Think of it as Bundler for your dot files.
- Cloud Orchestration & Cloud Automation the DevOps Way | Cloudify – Orchestrate Real Apps on the Cloud with Cloudify Achieve a smooth transition to the cloud and easy automation of even the most complex applications throughout their entire lifecycle with Cloudify. Orchestrate the creation of the whole cloud infrastructure required for your application, starting from compute resources all the way down to networks and block storage devices. Cloudify will then deploy your applications to the cloud (OpenStack, VMWare vSphere, or even bare metal like Softlayer), monitor their progress and scale them when needed. With Cloudify, you won’t be locked in to any one cloud provider or one type of cloud; deploy the same application in your own data center or on the cloud of your choice using your favorite automation and configuration management tools. Monitor, manage and scale your application with Cloudify, whatever the topology or technology stack.
- BLACKLISTALERT.ORG – Email Problem ? – Test if your IP or DOMAIN is blacklisted in a spamdatabase – Undelivered Email ? – Test if your IP or DOMAIN is blacklisted in a spamdatabse.
- Ridiculously simple NTLM Authentication for Apache (Ubuntu) | Kieran Barnes-Lucas
We all know Ubuntu makes things amazingly simple. This is the best I’ve found so far. NTLM authentication in Apache used to take a while to setup, it used to be tricky, fiddly – generally a bit hit and miss.
These are my links for 16 nov 2015 through 17 nov 2015:
- Dkron – Distributed, fault tolerant job scheduling system – Dkron is a system service that runs scheduled jobs at given intervals or times, just like the cron unix service but distributed in several machines in a cluster. If a machine fails (the leader), a follower will take over and keep running the scheduled jobs without human intervention. Dkron is Open Source and freely available.
- apache tuneup – Important to understand, this apache servers only one static image we use for the BI team. It does recieve and log a huge cookie and sends a 43 byte 1×1.gif image. Atention: It may not work right for dynamic web servers, as I use the mod_cache.
- Gogs – Go Git Service – a painless self-hosted Git service – A painless self-hosted Git service. The goal of this project is to make the easiest, fastest, and most painless way of setting up a self-hosted Git service. With Go, this can be done with an independent binary distribution across ALL platforms that Go supports, including Linux, Mac OS X, Windows and ARM.
These are my links for 24 mar 2015 through 29 mar 2015:
- Candlepin – Home – Candlepin is a collection of tools which allow companies to manage software subscriptions. The subscriptions allow users to access provided content over secure connections.
- Rockhopper VPN: IPsec/IKEv2-based VPN software for Linux, implemented in user space. – Rockhopper VPN is IPsec/IKEv2-based VPN software based on modern design and considerations for Linux. All components of this VPN software are implemented in user space only, including the ESP protocol stack.
- Taiga.Io | Agile, Open Source, Free Project Management System – Free. Open Source. Powerful. Taiga is a project management platform for startups and agile developers & designers who want a simple, beautiful tool that makes work truly enjoyable.
- Git-ftp by git-ftp – I use git-ftp for my script based projects, mostly PHP. Most of the low-cost web hosting companies do not provide SSH or git support, but only FTP. That is why I needed an easy way to deploy my git tracked projects. Instead of transfering the whole project, I thought, why not only transfer the files that changed since the last time, git can tell me those files. Even if you are playing with different branches, git-ftp knows which files are different. No ordinary FTP client can do that. [ via http://onethingwell.org/post/114496962991/git-ftp ]
- IE Supported Cipher Suites · client9/sslassert Wiki · GitHub – Summary: SSL cipher suite support on Internet Explorer depends both on the version of IE and on the version of the operating system. Internet Explorer 8 is crippled if it runs on Windows XP.