These are my links for 3 dic 2014 from 13:42 to 14:37:
- ASYD – Automated System Deployment – ASYD allows system administrators to automatically install software, updates, manage settings, and monitor the status of their servers on a comprehensive, quick and easy way, without requiring any programming skills or a long learning curve. Reading the entire documentation doesn't takes more than 10 minutes.
- Apache Spark™ – Lightning-Fast Cluster Computing – Apache Spark™ is a fast and general engine for large-scale data processing.
- Sharpen your Vim with snippets — Brigade Engineering — Medium – Save time and effort, and maximize your effectiveness with some simple snippets.
- Wawrzyniec NiewodniczaÅ„ski in English: Resource for vim – Just some link with useful Vim's advices.
- The anatomy of a Git commit – Blog | thoughtram – Extend your memory – Ever wondered what a Git commit looks like internally? Why it has those long revision identifiers? If they are unique or not? We are going to look at exactly that!