These are my links for 14 ott 2014 through 15 ott 2014:
- terminal.sexy – Terminal Color Scheme Designer – A web app to help you design a colour theme for your terminal, with support for Xresources, Termite and iTerm 2. [ via http://onethingwell.org/post/99402033490/terminal-color-scheme-designer ]
- 11 online Puppet resources you should know – Many people asks, what are the good places to learn puppet on-line. This post is for the people who are looking for good on-line resources free as well as paid stuff. There are many on-line resources available at the time of writing this post. With just Google we may not find all these stuff. We have categorized those resources as below.
- Alt-F | SourceForge.net – Alt-F provides a free alternative firmware for the DLINK DNS-320/320L/321/323/325. Alt-F has Samba and NFS; supports ext2/3/4, VFAT, NTFS and ISO9660 filesystems; RAID 0, 1, 5 (with external USB disk) and JBOD; supports 2/3/4TB disks; rsync, ftp, sftp, ftps, ssh, lpd, DNS and DHCP servers, DDNS, fan and leds control, clean power up and down… and more. Alt-F also has a set of comprehensive administering web pages, you don't need to use the command line to configure it. Besides the built-in software, Alt-F also supports additional packages on disk, including ffp packages, that you can install, update and uninstall using the administering web pages
These are my links for 1 lug 2012 through 2 lug 2012:
- exljbris Font Foundry – Well crafted (free) fonts by Jos Buivenga
Welcome to Jos Buivenga's exljbris Font Foundry. Here you can find my [free] fonts.
Delicious, Fontin, Fontin Sans, Tallys, Fertigo Pro, Diavlo, Anivers, Museo, Museo Sans, Museo Sans Rounded, Museo Slab, Calluna, Calluna Sans & Geotica.
What's in this difficult to read and pronounce name? An ex libris is a label bearing the owner's name that is pasted usually on the inside cover of a book. My initials are ljb, so I that's how I came to my label: exljbris.
[ via fullo ]
- Tomato Firmware | polarcloud.com – Tomato is a small, lean and simple replacement firmware for Linksys' WRT54G/GL/GS, Buffalo WHR-G54S/WHR-HP-G54 and other Broadcom-based routers. It features a new easy to use GUI, a new bandwidth usage monitor, more advanced QOS and access restrictions, enables new wireless features such as WDS and wireless client modes, raises the limits on maximum connections for P2P, allows you to run your custom scripts or telnet/ssh in and do all sorts of things like re-program the SES/AOSS button, adds wireless site survey to see your wifi neighbors, and more.
[ via: https://twitter.com/mrfabbri/statuses/218321670593716225 ]
- Converting Windows Guests From VMWare ESX to KVM With Virtio Drivers | Backdrift – The below steps were tested while pulling my hair out trying to migrate a Windows 2k3 guest from VMWare ESX to KVM managed by libvirt, hopefully this will save you from much windows related pain and suffering.