These are my links for 17 gen 2013 from 12:08 to 14:17:
- grml.org – Debian Live system / CD for sysadmins and texttool-users – What is Grml?
Grml is a bootable live system (Live-CD) based on Debian. Grml includes a collection of GNU/Linux software especially for system administrators. Users don't have to install anything on fixed storage. Grml is especially well suited for administrative tasks like installation, deployment and system rescue.
- The Ultimate USB Stick Setup [splitbrain.org] – 32GB is a lot of space, so why not fill some of it with useful stuff you might need from time to time:
Windows 7 Installer, because a Windows reinstalls tend to happen suddenly
Some portable Windows tools, to make that System more bearable
Some Linux Live system(s) for data recovery and general PC maintenance
The Arch Linux install image, just in case someone needs assimilation
Here's how I set it up.
- ViewDNS.info – Your one source for DNS related tools!
[ via https://delicious.com/farmando ]
These are my links for 2 lug 2012 through 5 lug 2012:
- [Soekris] Cloning a bootable CF – I've done this a few times on FreeBSD when CF sizes don't match and have found the following sequence to work swimmingly:
- Clean-MailboxDatabase: Exchange 2007 Help – Use the Clean-MailboxDatabase cmdlet to scan the Active Directory directory service for disconnected mailboxes that are not yet marked as disconnected in the Microsoft Exchange store and update the status of those mailboxes in the Exchange store. This cmdlet is not able to update the Exchange store unless the Microsoft Exchange Information Store service is running and the database is mounted.
[ Microsoft Sucks !!! ]
- Gainframe – A computer company that gets the open source community
These are my links for 26 gen 2011 from 20:20 to 20:25:
- Booting once-only – GNU GRUB Manual 0.97 – You can teach GRUB to boot an entry only at next boot time. Suppose that your have an old kernel old_kernel and a new kernel new_kernel. You know that old_kernel can boot your system correctly, and you want to test new_kernel.<br />
To ensure that your system will go back to the old kernel even if the new kernel fails (e.g. it panics), you can specify that GRUB should try the new kernel only once and boot the old kernel after that.<br />
[ tnx to Zarrelli ]
- Server Control Panel and Webhosting software Kloxo | LxCenter – From Kloxo HostInaBox, a light and efficient webhosting platform, to Kloxo Enterprise, a truly distributed hosting platform.<br />
Platform Support: CentOS 5 Stable (32Bit), RHEL 5: Stable (32Bit)
- HyperVM – OpenVZ, Xen, Windows Virtualization Manager | LxCenter – The Most Complete Virtualization Manager. Manage your entire server cluster from a single console. Free, Flexible and Open Source.<br />
Out of the box, HyperVM will work on: CentOS 5, Fedora 2,3,4,5,6, RHEL 5