These are my links for 14 ott 2014 through 15 ott 2014:
- terminal.sexy – Terminal Color Scheme Designer – A web app to help you design a colour theme for your terminal, with support for Xresources, Termite and iTerm 2. [ via http://onethingwell.org/post/99402033490/terminal-color-scheme-designer ]
- 11 online Puppet resources you should know – Many people asks, what are the good places to learn puppet on-line. This post is for the people who are looking for good on-line resources free as well as paid stuff. There are many on-line resources available at the time of writing this post. With just Google we may not find all these stuff. We have categorized those resources as below.
- Alt-F | SourceForge.net – Alt-F provides a free alternative firmware for the DLINK DNS-320/320L/321/323/325. Alt-F has Samba and NFS; supports ext2/3/4, VFAT, NTFS and ISO9660 filesystems; RAID 0, 1, 5 (with external USB disk) and JBOD; supports 2/3/4TB disks; rsync, ftp, sftp, ftps, ssh, lpd, DNS and DHCP servers, DDNS, fan and leds control, clean power up and down… and more. Alt-F also has a set of comprehensive administering web pages, you don't need to use the command line to configure it. Besides the built-in software, Alt-F also supports additional packages on disk, including ffp packages, that you can install, update and uninstall using the administering web pages
These are my links for 26 ago 2014 from 10:04 to 10:43:
- Observium – Observium is an autodiscovering network monitoring platform supporting a wide range of hardware platforms and operating systems including Cisco, Windows, Linux, HP, Juniper, Dell, FreeBSD, Brocade, Netscaler, NetApp and many more. Observium seeks to provide a powerful yet simple and intuitive interface to the health and status of your network. Observium Open Source is available free and open source. Observium Professional adds rapid patches, security fixes and additional features and hardware support for a small yearly license fee.
- A Visual Expedition Inside the Linux File Systems – […] This is an exercise in visualization and kernel exploration. I'm not an expert in either of them but I like file systems and I also find great pleasure in creating visual representations of the things around me […]
- Greyhole – Redundant Storage Pooling using Samba – An application that uses Samba to create a storage pool of all your available hard drives, and allows you to create redundant copies of the files you store, in order to prevent data loss when part of your hardware fails.
- PUB1.DE – the largest public and free AS/400 on the internet – Welcome to PUB1.DE – your public AS/400 for everyone. This server is free for use for every registered user, for developers and people interested in IBM iSeries technology. If you need more options, visit RZKH GmbH for affordable options, no matter if you need a single user profile or multiple dedicated servers.
- Facette: Time series data visualization and graphing software – Facette is a time series data (called metrics) visualization software, it doesn’t collect nor store these data on its own. Through providers, it inventories other collect/storage tools’ local metrics, and queries those remote storage resources when the user requests time series data to be displayed on a graph.