These are my links for 5 set 2011 through 7 set 2011:
- SpaceSniffer features – Find lost space on your disks the easy way.<br />
[via http://www.technibble.com/spacesniffer-disk-analyzer ]
- Configuring Exchange Server 2007 Web Services URLs – […] Exchange Server 2007 has a new feature called AutoDiscover which provides Outlook 2007 with configuration information. This is sent as an XML file and contains all the information needed to create the profile automatically as the URLs used by Outlook 2007 […]<br />
Una feature? Un danno! Maledetti… Ma come gli funziona il cervello in Microsoft?
- Computer Science: Free Courses | Open Culture – Get free Computer Science courses from the world’s leading universities. You can download these audio & video courses straight to your computer or mp3 player. For more online courses, visit our complete collection of Free Courses.<br />
[ via Bru Blogs Aggregator ]
These are my links for 20 ago 2011 from 06:00 to 17:41:
- Percona XtraBackup for InnoDB and XtraDB Data – Percona Software – Percona XtraBackup is the world's only open-source, free MySQL hot backup software that performs non-blocking backups for InnoDB and XtraDB databases. With Percona XtraBackup, you can achieve the following benefits:<br />
Backups that complete quickly and reliably<br />
Uninterrupted transaction processing during backups<br />
Savings on disk space and network bandwidth<br />
Automatic backup verification<br />
Higher uptime due to faster restore time<br />
XtraBackup makes MySQL hot backups for all versions of Percona Server, MySQL, MariaDB, and Drizzle. It performs streaming, compressed, and incremental MySQL backups.
- The Ethical Hacker Network – Free Armitage and Metasploit Video Training Course – Armitage is a front-end for Metasploit that allows team collaboration and exposes the advanced features of the framework. Raphael Mudge has made a six-part training series on Armitage and Metasploit for the ethicalhacker.net community. These demonstration-heavy lectures introduce the penetration testing process and walk you through each step. You'll learn how to break into hosts, carry out post-exploitation activities, develop more access from your initial foothold, and you'll do this in a team environment.
- 500 Internal Server Error – 500 Internal Server Error