These are my links for 28 set 2015 through 3 ott 2015:
- AWS Performance Tuning – This guide introduces best practices for tuning Riak cluster performance in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) environment.
- Guide to Windows Batch Scripting – /* steve jansen */ – This series will share some of the tips and tricks I’ve picked up through the years of working with Windows professionally. I’ll be the first to admit the Unix shells of the world are far superior to the Windows command prompt (or even Windows PowerShell). Windows is a fact of life for most professionals writing code for coporate customers; this series aims to make life with Windows a little easier.
- donnemartin/saws · GitHub – A Supercharged AWS Command Line Interface (CLI). http://bit.ly/git-saws
These are my links for 2 gen 2014 through 7 gen 2014:
- Adding dynamicall a new Virtual Disk in Linux in VMWare » IT Tips and Tricks –
- Largest small system emulator – This entry weighs in at a magical 4043 bytes (8086 nibbles, 28,301 bits). It manages to implement most of the hardware in a 1980’s era IBM-PC using a few hundred fewer bits than the total number of transistors used to implement the original 8086 CPU. If you are using OS X, the included sc-ioccc.terminal configuration file will correctly display console applications that use ANSI graphics. [ via http://braindead.tumblr.com/post/72245783959 ]
- clink – Bringing Bash’s powerful command line editing to Microsoft Windows’ cmd.exe – Google Project Hosting – Clink enhances your productivity in Microsoft Windows' "cmd.exe". If you're familiar with Bash then you will be familiar with the changes that Clink brings to "cmd.exe" (it uses the same 'Readline' library that Bash uses). It is a small utility to enhance "cmd.exe", adding more powerful command line completion, editing, and history. [ via http://tinyapps.org/blog/windows/201312310700_extend_cmd_exe.html ]