These are my links for 19 ott 2015 through 26 ott 2015:
- 10 URL Rewriting Tips and Tricks | RuslanY Blog – This post describes some of the tips and tricks that one may find useful when solving URL-based problems for their web server or web site. Each tip/trick has a description of a problem and then an example of how it can be solved with IIS 7 URL Rewrite Module.
- svn-time-lapse-view – Subversion tool for quickly viewing all revisions of a file – Google Project Hosting – SVN Time-Lapse View is a cross-platform viewer that downloads all revisions of a file and lets you scroll through them by dragging a slider. As you scroll, you are shown a visual diff of the current revision and the previous revision. Thus you can see how a file evolved, and you can easily find the revision at which lines appeared, disappeared, or changed.
- Windows PE – ThinkWiki – […] In this article we will explain how to create bootable CD-ROMs and USB-flash drives with WinPE using only free software [ via http://braindead.tumblr.com/post/130505318766 ]
These are my links for 3 dic 2014 from 13:03 to 13:41:
- git-flow cheatsheet – git-flow are a set of git extensions to provide high-level repository operations for Vincent Driessen's branching model. more This cheatsheet shows the basic usage and effect of git-flow operations
- Voluntary – […] Our goal is to create open source software that promotes freedom of expression, privacy and the decentralization of power with an eye towards usability […] (Just for OSX at the moment)
- A Visual Git Reference – This page gives brief, visual reference for the most common commands in git. Once you know a bit about how git works, this site may solidify your understanding.
- SSH_VPN – Community Help Wiki – This page discusses using SSH to set up SSH-based point to point connections, which can then be used to create routes that create virtual private networks. Note that using SSH in this fashion is not the "best" way to create a permanent, stable VPN. Notably, SSH uses TCP, and TCP over TCP can provide abysmal performance under pathological conditions.
- VPN over SSH – This how-to is intended to cover the details of how to establish a VPN (Virtual Private Network) over a SSH connection. Starting with open-ssh 4.3, you can now use a ssh connection to set up a VPN. This is technically termed "layer-3 IP-in-SSH tunnelling" and is not using ssh to port forward (ssh -L ) or create a dynamic "application level" forwarding (SOCKS) (ssh -D ). Rather a VPN is established using a SSH connection to create a virtual interface, tun0. Advantages : IMO, this technique is easier to set up then openvpn, especially if you are using a single client. Works with most Linux distributions without the need to install any additional software on the clients. The server only needs openssh-server. This protocol uses udp to transmit tunneled tcp connections resulting in a more stable connection compared with port forwarding (using ssh with the -L or -D options). Disadvantages : As of yet I do not know of a windows client which will use this protocol. If you are needing to set up a VPN with numerous clients I would use openvpn. Although there are several "how-to's" on the web, most of them assume you know something about networking and routing. This page attempts to explain some of the "missing details".
These are my links for 26 nov 2014 from 20:02 to 21:26:
- xat/castnow · GitHub – castnow is commandline utility which can be used to playback media files on your chromecast device. It supports playback of local video files, youtube clips, videos on the web and torrents. You can also re-attach a running playback session
- FnordMetric | Framework for building beautiful real-time dashboards – FnordMetric ChartSQL FnordMetric ChartSQL allows you to write SQL queries that return charts instead of tables. The charts are rendered as SVG vector graphics and can easily be embedded into any website and customized with css in order to build beautiful dashboards FnordMetric Server Fnordmetric Server is a standalone HTTP server application. It exposes a web UI and a HTTP API to run ChartSQL queries and collect timeseries data. You can use fnordmetric-server as a one-stop solution for metric collection and charting. Since fnordmetric-server aims to be a StatsD+graphite competitor, it implements a wire compatible StatsD API. FnordMetric Server can store the collected timeseries data on local disk or in external storage (HBase).
- imapfilter – lefcha – IMAPFilter is a mail filtering utility. It connects to remote mail servers using the Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP), sends searching queries to the server and processes mailboxes based on the results. It can be used to delete, copy, move, flag, etc. messages residing in mailboxes at the same or different mail servers. The 4rev1 and 4 versions of the IMAP protocol are supported. IMAPFilter uses the Lua programming language as a configuration and extension language.