These are my links for 4 mar 2015 through 5 mar 2015:
- EasyEngine – Easy WordPress Nginx – EasyEngine (ee) is a linux shell-script to manage your WordPress-Nginx websites on Ubuntu and Debian server.
- fresh – Keep your dot files fresh – fresh is a tool to source shell configuration (aliases, functions, etc) from others into your own configuration files. We also support files such as ackrc and gitconfig. Think of it as Bundler for your dot files.
- Free Cisco Online virtul Lab – Welcome to Cisco's Online Virtual Lab ! If you need to familiarise yourself with the cisco IOS or need some equipment to practice before you attend your cisco certification exams or probably you are preparing for an interview and need to brush up on your skills then you have come to right place Online Virtual Lab Cloud is an on-line lab accessible over the Internet. It consists of a hosted cloud of CCNA and CCNP lab. Within seconds you can connect to practice Cisco IOS commands on various Cisco Routers and Switches. It allows a hands-on learning experience without having to buy expensive equipment and no software installation is required My Online Virtual Lab is made for beginners are looking for sharpen their skills and move to a higher leve and for intermediate are looking for a complex environment to improve them skills with the practice. All Devices are Virtual I Rent A Lab **scenarios** not **equipment** .
- PassCore: A Self-Service AD Password Change Utility – Home – PassCore is a very simple 1-page web app written in C#, using ASP.NET MVC 4 and Directory Services. It allows users to change their Active Directory password on their own, provided the user is not disabled. PassCore does not require any configuration, as it obtains the principal context from the current domain. I wrote this in less than 2 hours. There really was no free alternative out there so hopefully this saves someone else some time and money. IMPORTANT: If you are going to expose this web app outside your LAN, please use https
These are my links for 28 nov 2014 through 1 dic 2014:
- SIAMO GEEK – Sperimentatori, entusiasti della tecnologia | Rigenerare le chiavi ssh – Quanto è vecchia la vostra chiave ssh? Rigenerare le chiavi ssh usate per collegarsi ai server è una rottura di scatole, ma potrebbe essere una rottura di molte unità di grandezza inferiore rispetto allo scoprire che una chiave ssh viene usata da mesi a nostra insaputa. Quanto sono corte/lunghe le chiavi ssh registrate nei file authorized-keys dei vostri server? Per fortuna a questa ultima domanda c’è una risposta veloce sotto forma di un pratico script shell.
- Downloading Java RPM from wget | Giuseppe Paternò – This is a very basic post, but I consider it for myself rather for public consumption. I needed to download the Java RPM from the Oracle website from command line, as I’m connected to my systems from a low bandwidth site. I needed to find the cookies that Oracle website uses for “accepting” Oracle license to use properly wget from command line.
- urlwatch – a tool for monitoring webpages for updates (thp.io) – This script is intended to help you watch URLs and get notified (via email or in your terminal) of any changes. The change notification will include the URL that has changed and a unified diff of what has changed. The script supports the use of a filtering hook function to strip trivially-varying elements of a webpage.
- Gravit – unlock your design potential. – Meet Gravit – the cutting-edge design app that will take your creativity to new heights. Gravit offers the creative possibilities of a full-scale design suite – but in a snug app-sized package. Powerful yet easy-to-handle, Gravit has been custom designed from the ground up with an emphasis on versatility, fluidity and elegance – complex design tasks are made simple through its robust suite of tools and highly responsive smart work environment. Express yourself in a new way with Gravit – the new must-have tool for today’s pioneering design professionals! [ via http://www.lffl.org/2014/11/gravit-il-nuovo-software-di-disegno-vettoriale-open-per-linux-windows-e-mac.html ]