These are my links for 5 mar 2015 through 7 mar 2015:
- duck | Cyberduck CLI – The universal file transfer tool duck which runs in your shell on Linux and OS X or your Windows command line prompt. Edit files on remote servers, download, upload and copy between servers with FTP, SFTP or WebDAV plus support for cloud storage Amazon S3 & OpenStack Swift deployments. [ via http://onethingwell.org/post/112606102027/duck ]
- Project Magenta – High End Flight Simulation Software – With several thousand installations to date, from desk-top systems to certified or approved Flight Training Devices, Project Magenta has become a very recognizable name in Flight Simulation and Pilot Training. Our products range spans from type-specific glass cockpits, flight management systems and interfacing software to data logging and traditional IFR training software. Project Magenta software can be used in conjunction with Flight Simulators as well as Stand-Alone Solutions – Data Playback is also possible. Currently we directly support FS2004, FSX, ESP, Prepar3D, X-Plane and via IPCServer you can connect virtually to any data source. Our Glass Cockpit, Flight Management, Autopilot, Systems and Instructor software connects to your simulator and interacts with it.
- junegunn/myvim · GitHub – A script that creates a portable bundle of your Vim environment. Why? You want your Vim settings and plugins on whichever server you connect to. But having your .vimrc on GitHub or Bitbucket is usually not enough. Because: *) You need Git and free access to internet *) Even when both conditions are met, downloading plugins can be time-consuming *) When the user account on the server is shared among coworkers, you need to restore the default configuration every time when you're done How does it work? myvim creates a tar archive of your .vimrc and .vim directory and append it to a small bash script that starts Vim with your usual settings and plugins.
These are my links for 26 ago 2014 from 10:58 to 11:18:
- okvm – Open source KVM over IP technology – The okvm project team in 2005 developed an open source okvm KVM Development Kit – so engineers could cost effectively roll their own integrated KVM over IP control appliances. These okvm KVM Development kits included: one okvm PCI KVM Adapter card the okvm KVM over IP software source code the source information needed to manufacture the okvm PCI KVM Adapter card (circuit diagrams, BOM,PCD layout etc) A number of the KVM PCI cards were produced – sponsored by Opengear. However this project did not find traction in the developer community. So kits are no longer available and development in this branch of the project has stopped. Also Opengear now sells a proprietary KVM over IP solution!
- Exotic VPS – Listing offshore and exotic VPS hosts in Asia, South America, Europe, Africa
- Interactive map of Linux kernel –
- Riemann – A network monitoring system – Riemann aggregates events from your servers and applications with a powerful stream processing language. Send an email for every exception raised by your code. Track the latency distribution of your web app. See the top processes on any host, by memory and CPU. Combine statistics from every Riak node in your cluster and forward to Graphite. Send alerts when a key process fails to check in. Know how many users signed up right this second. Riemann provides low-latency, transient shared state for systems with many moving parts.
- https://nav.uninett.no/#!features – Designed by Scandinavians, this free software makes network administration feel like flying.
These are my links for 18 ago 2014 through 25 ago 2014:
- Spark | Open source IoT toolkit – You want your connected product to be smart, right? Give it an operating system designed for the Internet of Things. Spark OS is a distributed operating system, where servers in the Cloud do the heavy lifting. That way your product can handle complex, intelligent behaviors when it's online, even with only kilobytes of memory.
- WRTnode | First & only open source hardware for OpenWrt, the world’s smallest Linux Wi-Fi dev board, Easy & completed IDE, NEW machines’ heart – Opensource hardware for OpenWrt, mini Linux+Wi-Fi board, easy and completed IDE, smart machines' heart
- adrienthebo/r10k – Smarter Puppet deployment, powered by killer robots
- Atraci/Atraci · GitHub – Atraci is an application for Windows, Mac and Linux that lets you listen instantly to more than 60 million songs (way more than iTunes's 26 million). It requires no sign up, displays no ads and is 100% safe.