These are my links for 25 nov 2015 through 2 dic 2015:
- ipfs/ipfs · GitHub – IPFS (the InterPlanetary File System) is a new hypermedia distribution protocol, addressed by content and identities. IPFS enables the creation of completely distributed applications. It aims to make the web faster, safer, and more open. IPFS is a distributed file system that seeks to connect all computing devices with the same system of files. In some ways, this is similar to the original aims of the Web, but IPFS is actually more similar to a single bittorrent swarm exchanging git objects. You can read more about its origins in the paper IPFS – Content Addressed, Versioned, P2P File System. IPFS is becoming a new major subsystem of the internet. If built right, it could complement or replace HTTP. It could complement or replace even more. It sounds crazy. It is crazy. [ via http://blog.quintarelli.it/2015/12/ipfs-davvero-figo.html ]
- SSL Library mbed TLS / PolarSSL: Download for free or buy a commercial license – mbed TLS (formerly known as PolarSSL) makes it trivially easy for developers to include cryptographic and SSL/TLS capabilities in their (embedded) products, facilitating this functionality with a minimal coding footprint.
- Wox – An effective launcher for windows A full-featured launcher, access programs and web contents as you type. Be more productive ever since. Wox is free for use and open-sourced at Github, Try it now!
These are my links for 6 ago 2015 through 21 set 2015:
- /bin/bash based SSL/TLS tester: testssl.sh – testssl.sh is a free command line tool which checks a server's service on any port for the support of TLS/SSL ciphers, protocols as well as recent cryptographic flaws and more. [ via quasi.dot: https://delicious.com/farmando ]
- Policy NAT for L2L VPN • LearnIOS.com – I kind of missed the wood for the trees here. The static policy NAT is failing because you are trying to map a network 192.168.0.0 to a single IP address 172.20.n.1. However it's just occured, why are you doing policy NAT for the Internet. I tested in lab and if you do this
- Encrypted Data Bags on Cloud on AWS – Many customers have asked us how they should handle shared secrets, passwords and other sensitive data in Chef and now we have a good solution. With the release of our stable-v4 stack, we introduced Chef 10 to the platform, and with it came data bags. Now with the 3.0 release of the engineyard gem, we can officially support data bags and encrypted data bags. You may be wondering what data bags are, how data bags work or how to implement data bags. This blog post will walk you through the entire process.
- How to set disk alignment in Linux | Dirty Cache – As you might know, if disk partitions containing Oracle datafiles are not aligned with the underlying storage system, then some I/O’s can suffer from some overhead as they are effectively translated in two I/O’s. If you want more info, google for “EMC disk alignment” and you’ll find plenty of information, explaining the issue.
- Add Private Route 53 DNS to your AWS VPC | CloudTrek – A really cool feature of Amazon’s Route 53 DNS Management Service is the private hosted DNS zone. Basically, you get the ability to manage the DNS in your private VPC without setting up your own DNS infrastructure (yuck!) [ Just a friendly reminder Note 1: the resolution is working only inside the VPC. Note 2: if you don't have the AmazonProvidedDNS in your DHCP-OPTION you won't resolve the zone. Note 3: if you are using linux, you can use as DNS 169.254.169.253 it won't work on windows 2008 Ref: http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonVPC/latest/UserGuide/VPC_DHCP_Options.html http://docs.aws.amazon.com/Route53/latest/DeveloperGuide/hosted-zones-private.html http://aws.amazon.com/route53/faqs/ ]
These are my links for 22 set 2014 through 25 set 2014:
- muquit/mailsend – mailsend is a simple command line program to send mail via SMTP protocol. I needed to send a piece of alert mail from a program in a networked Windows machine, but could not find a simple program like this installed. So I wrote one. You might find it useful in some situations. The program does not use any config file and I plan to keep it that way.
- visit1985/mdp – A command-line based markdown presentation tool.
- Teampass · A Collaborative Passwords Manager – TeamPass is a Passwords Manager dedicated for managing passwords in a collaborative way on any server Apache, MySQL and PHP. It is especially designed to provide passwords access security for allowed people. This makes TeamPass really useful in a Business/Enterprise environment and will provide to IT or Team Manager a powerful and easy tool for customizing passwords access depending on the user’s role.