These are my links for 9 Dic 2015 from 12:09 to 16:26:
- One Thing Well | Let’s Encrypt – Let’s Encrypt is now in public beta and offers a command line tool that makes the process of getting and renewing certificates easy, but you have to run it as root, and it’s designed to rewrite your web server’s configuration files. Here’s a selection of alternative tools and clients:
- Tsung – It can be used to stress HTTP, WebDAV, SOAP, PostgreSQL, MySQL, LDAP and Jabber/XMPP servers. Tsung is a free software released under the GPLv2 license. The purpose of Tsung is to simulate users in order to test the scalability and performance of IP based client/server applications. You can use it to do load and stress testing of your servers. Many protocols have been implemented and tested, and it can be easily extended. It can be distributed on several client machines and is able to simulate hundreds of thousands of virtual users concurrently (or even millions if you have enough hardware …). Tsung is developed in Erlang, an open-source language made by Ericsson for building robust fault-tolerant distributed applications. [ via http://onethingwell.org/post/134852940551/tsung ]
- Internet Redundancy with ASA SLA and IPSec – PacketU – I’ve seen a lot of examples of redundant Internet connections that use SLA to track a primary connection. The logic is that the primary Internet connection is constantly being validated by pinging something on that ISP’s network and routing floats over to a secondary service provider in the event of a failure. I was recently challenged with how this interacted with IPSec. As a result I built out this configuration and performed some fairly extensive testing.
These are my links for 4 mar 2015 through 5 mar 2015:
- EasyEngine – Easy WordPress Nginx – EasyEngine (ee) is a linux shell-script to manage your WordPress-Nginx websites on Ubuntu and Debian server.
- fresh – Keep your dot files fresh – fresh is a tool to source shell configuration (aliases, functions, etc) from others into your own configuration files. We also support files such as ackrc and gitconfig. Think of it as Bundler for your dot files.
- Free Cisco Online virtul Lab – Welcome to Cisco's Online Virtual Lab ! If you need to familiarise yourself with the cisco IOS or need some equipment to practice before you attend your cisco certification exams or probably you are preparing for an interview and need to brush up on your skills then you have come to right place Online Virtual Lab Cloud is an on-line lab accessible over the Internet. It consists of a hosted cloud of CCNA and CCNP lab. Within seconds you can connect to practice Cisco IOS commands on various Cisco Routers and Switches. It allows a hands-on learning experience without having to buy expensive equipment and no software installation is required My Online Virtual Lab is made for beginners are looking for sharpen their skills and move to a higher leve and for intermediate are looking for a complex environment to improve them skills with the practice. All Devices are Virtual I Rent A Lab **scenarios** not **equipment** .
- PassCore: A Self-Service AD Password Change Utility – Home – PassCore is a very simple 1-page web app written in C#, using ASP.NET MVC 4 and Directory Services. It allows users to change their Active Directory password on their own, provided the user is not disabled. PassCore does not require any configuration, as it obtains the principal context from the current domain. I wrote this in less than 2 hours. There really was no free alternative out there so hopefully this saves someone else some time and money. IMPORTANT: If you are going to expose this web app outside your LAN, please use https