These are my links for 18 mag 2015 through 22 mag 2015:
- kanbanik – Free and open source kanban board – Google Project Hosting – Kanbanik is a free and open source kanban board which can be used for personal kanban as well as for managing of small teams.
- Kanboard – Simple and open source visual task board – Kanboard is not for everybody, it's made for people who want to manage their projects efficiently and simply.
- POSHChef/POSHChef · GitHub – POSHChef has been built as a native chef client on Windows using PowerShell. Although support for Windows platforms in Chef is continually expanding the way it is implemented means that developers and system administrators need to understand Ruby in order to correctly write recipes and cookbooks. In addition it is not easy to test any PowerShell code that has been written as it is passed to a Chef recource, which is running under Ruby, and then it is executed using a call to 'powershell.exe'.
- active directory – Group Policy installation failed error 1274 – Server Fault – I'm trying to deploy an MSI via the Group Policy in Active Directory. But these are the errors I'm getting in the System event log after logging in: The assignment of application XStandard from policy install failed. The error was : %%1274 The removal of the assignment of application XStandard from policy install failed. The error was : %%2
These are my links for 24 mar 2015 through 29 mar 2015:
- Candlepin – Home – Candlepin is a collection of tools which allow companies to manage software subscriptions. The subscriptions allow users to access provided content over secure connections.
- Rockhopper VPN: IPsec/IKEv2-based VPN software for Linux, implemented in user space. – Rockhopper VPN is IPsec/IKEv2-based VPN software based on modern design and considerations for Linux. All components of this VPN software are implemented in user space only, including the ESP protocol stack.
- Taiga.Io | Agile, Open Source, Free Project Management System – Free. Open Source. Powerful. Taiga is a project management platform for startups and agile developers & designers who want a simple, beautiful tool that makes work truly enjoyable.
- Git-ftp by git-ftp – I use git-ftp for my script based projects, mostly PHP. Most of the low-cost web hosting companies do not provide SSH or git support, but only FTP. That is why I needed an easy way to deploy my git tracked projects. Instead of transfering the whole project, I thought, why not only transfer the files that changed since the last time, git can tell me those files. Even if you are playing with different branches, git-ftp knows which files are different. No ordinary FTP client can do that. [ via http://onethingwell.org/post/114496962991/git-ftp ]
- IE Supported Cipher Suites · client9/sslassert Wiki · GitHub – Summary: SSL cipher suite support on Internet Explorer depends both on the version of IE and on the version of the operating system. Internet Explorer 8 is crippled if it runs on Windows XP.