These are my links for 19 ott 2015 through 26 ott 2015:
- 10 URL Rewriting Tips and Tricks | RuslanY Blog – This post describes some of the tips and tricks that one may find useful when solving URL-based problems for their web server or web site. Each tip/trick has a description of a problem and then an example of how it can be solved with IIS 7 URL Rewrite Module.
- svn-time-lapse-view – Subversion tool for quickly viewing all revisions of a file – Google Project Hosting – SVN Time-Lapse View is a cross-platform viewer that downloads all revisions of a file and lets you scroll through them by dragging a slider. As you scroll, you are shown a visual diff of the current revision and the previous revision. Thus you can see how a file evolved, and you can easily find the revision at which lines appeared, disappeared, or changed.
- Windows PE – ThinkWiki – […] In this article we will explain how to create bootable CD-ROMs and USB-flash drives with WinPE using only free software [ via http://braindead.tumblr.com/post/130505318766 ]
These are my links for 21 mag 2012 through 22 mag 2012:
- Cannot connect to the configuration database. – Running Sharepoint 3.0 on Win2k3 box for some time now. Today is decides to quit on me. When you try to go to the site you get this error: "Cannot connect to the configuration database." Same thing with the Admin site.
- MOSS MIX: How to Fix Central Administration: Service Unavailable Issue? – While working on MOSS Servers, you all must have faced 2 common issues quite frequently
You receive a "Cannot connect to the configuration database"
Basically, the configuration database is where SP stores all information about the SharePoint 2007 installation and the server farm, hence, it is required for the Central Administration to work fine.
- Il consumo di calorie, i carboidrati e i grassi. | Andrea Beggi – […]Coerente con l’attitudine nerd che mi perseguita da sempre, ho cercato di sviscerare le relazioni tra il movimento e il consumo energetico, tanto per non lasciare nulla di intentato. L’argomento mi interessa e condivido qui i miei appunti, ottenuti da un processo di semplificazione[…]
These are my links for 19 apr 2011 from 16:57 to 17:01:
- Enabling Pretty Permalinks in WordPress : URL Rewrite Module … – This walkthrough describes how to enable “Pretty Permalinks” for blog posts in the WordPress blog engine that is installed on IIS 7
- Install and Configure PHP : Install the Microsoft Web … – The fastest and easiest way to install PHP on Internet Information Services (IIS) is by using the Microsoft® Web Platform Installer (Web PI). Web PI completely automates setting up IIS, FastCGI, and the latest version of PHP from the php.net Web site. With Web PI, you can navigate to the “Web Platform” tab and select “PHP” under “Framework and Runtimes” customize link. Alternately, use the instructions that follow as guidance for installing PHP with Windows® Installer or using a compressed (Zip) file installation.
- Enable FastCGI Support in IIS 7 on Windows Server 2008 … – Internet Information Services 7 (IIS 7) comes with extended support for application frameworks through FastCGI, an open protocol supported by many open-source application frameworks that otherwise may not support stable and high-performance native integration with IIS.FastCGI provides a high-performance alternative to the Common Gateway Interface (CGI), a standard way for external applications to interface with Web servers that has been supported as part of the IIS feature set since the first release.