These are my links for 29 Mar 2016 through 8 Apr 2016:
- VMware: Add PortGroup to all hosts in cluster with PowerCLI – […]
Today we configured a new VLAN on the physical switches, now we need to configure a portgroup with vlan id on multiple ESX hosts in our cluster. To do this by hand it will cost 3 minutes per host, to script this.. you configure this in 10 seconds![…]
- Creating Active Directory Accounts – Microsoft stores a quoted password in little endian UTF16 base64 encoded.
- LVM Loopback HOW-TO | Anthony’s Blog – This is a simple tutorial on setting up LVM on loopback devices, I’ve used it a few times for creating dynamic virtual disks; it came in particularly handy when archiving NEXRAD radar data for my radarwatchd project – using up all your inodes on several hundreds of thousands of 15Kb files doesn’t sound like my idea of fun. Creating a virtual volume with reiserfs was a particularly handy solution in this case.
- Retroshare – Retroshare creates encrypted connections to your friends. Nobody can spy on you. Retroshare is completely decentralized. This means there are no central servers. It is entirely Open-Source and free. There are no costs, no ads and no Terms of Service.
These are my links for 25 nov 2015 through 2 dic 2015:
- ipfs/ipfs · GitHub – IPFS (the InterPlanetary File System) is a new hypermedia distribution protocol, addressed by content and identities. IPFS enables the creation of completely distributed applications. It aims to make the web faster, safer, and more open. IPFS is a distributed file system that seeks to connect all computing devices with the same system of files. In some ways, this is similar to the original aims of the Web, but IPFS is actually more similar to a single bittorrent swarm exchanging git objects. You can read more about its origins in the paper IPFS – Content Addressed, Versioned, P2P File System. IPFS is becoming a new major subsystem of the internet. If built right, it could complement or replace HTTP. It could complement or replace even more. It sounds crazy. It is crazy. [ via http://blog.quintarelli.it/2015/12/ipfs-davvero-figo.html ]
- SSL Library mbed TLS / PolarSSL: Download for free or buy a commercial license – mbed TLS (formerly known as PolarSSL) makes it trivially easy for developers to include cryptographic and SSL/TLS capabilities in their (embedded) products, facilitating this functionality with a minimal coding footprint.
- Wox – An effective launcher for windows A full-featured launcher, access programs and web contents as you type. Be more productive ever since. Wox is free for use and open-sourced at Github, Try it now!