These are my links for 3 nov 2015 through 11 nov 2015:
- GPO to push out local administrators across a domain. – Spiceworks – This how to will walk you through using Restricted groups to put users in the local admin group on all PCs. It will also add them to the Remote Desktop user's group. The usefulness in this is keeping as many people out of the domain admin group as possible while allowing the techs to work.
- xkcd Password Generator – The button below will generate a random phrase consisting of four common words. According to yesterday’s xkcd strip, such phrases are hard to guess (even by brute force), but easy to remember, making them interesting password choices.
- welaika/wordmove · GitHub – Wordmove is a nice little gem that lets you automatically mirror local WordPress installations and DB data back and forth from your local development machine to the remote staging server. SSH and FTP connections are both supported. Think of it like Capistrano for WordPress, complete with push/pull capabilities.
- How to send svn diff to meld | Thomas Cokelaer’s blog – On one hand meld provides a nice GUI to visualise the differences between 2 files. On the other hand, with SVN diff command, you can obtain the differences between 2 versions of the same file so you end up with one file.
These are my links for 23 nov 2009 through 9 dic 2009:
- Secure Password Generator – Primo Interactive Website Design and … – Secure Password Generator (Bulk Generate Secure Passwords)
- How to Tell the Difference Between Nerds and Geeks – wikiHow – The terms 'nerd' and 'geek' are often used interchangeably, but they are not the same…
- NConf – Enterprise Nagios configurator [NConf – Enterprise Nagios configurator] – NConf is a PHP based web-tool for configuring the Nagios monitoring software. It differs from similar tools by offering enterprise-class features like templates, dependencies and the ability to configure a large-scale, distributed Nagios server topology.
via Giorgio Zarrelli
- IBM Redbooks | NFS Mount Problem Determination – This technote shows some common NFS mount problems on AIX and gives you some ideas on how to solve them. These connectivity issues can occur when you are trying to mount an exported IBM TotalStorage NAS Gateway 500 NFS share from any NFS client (UNIX/AIX/Linux).
[ma porkapaletta… error -1 = l'host non risolve l'ip :P]
- Desktop Wiki [Share Knowledge] – Desktop Wiki is a wiki that runs in desktop environment(only in MS Windows currently), based on dokuwiki, PHP and nginx. The features of Desktop Wiki include:
Portable wiki that can run anywhere, even in your USB stick.
Full features of the excellent dokuwiki(Powerful wiki with flatfile, stable, multilanguages, etc).
Low system resource cost thanks to nginx.
And more for you to discover:).