These are my links for 8 Mar 2016 through 14 Mar 2016:
- Zsoldier’s Tech Blog: Add Portgroups/VLANs to vmware standard switches via PowerCLI – Wrote a simple little script to insert a portgroup into a targeted vSwitch of all VM hosts in a targeted cluster. This is not an issue if you use distributed vSwitches.
- siph0n – exploits : leaks : dumps : papers : hashes – Hello and welcome to "siph0n", we are a group of security enthusiasts that want to make people
more aware of security risks and the risks behind compromised(stolen) data.
By using this Site, you signify your assent to these Terms of Service if you do not agree to any of these conditions,
do not use this website.
- Hardening Framework – […] Server hardening is a well-known topic with many guides out in the wild. Why this project? At Deutsche Telekom we need to manage thousands of servers for customers and ourselves. All servers need to be configured properly and maintained, which is difficult and time-consuming to get right. To answer these needs for security, compliance, and maintainability, we decided to launch this project as a common ground for requirements and their fulfillment.[…]
- Node-RED – Node-RED is a tool for wiring together hardware devices, APIs and online services in new and interesting ways.
- zachlatta/sshtron: Play Tron over SSH – SSHTron is a multiplayer lightcycle game that runs through SSH
These are my links for 30 mar 2015 through 31 mar 2015:
- 5 easy tips to accelerate SSL – Unhandled expression – SSL is slow. These cryptographic algorithms eat the CPU, there is too much traffic, it is too hard to deploy correctly. SSL is slow. Isn’t it? HELL NO! SSL looks slow, because you did not even try to optimize it! For that matter, I could say that HTTP is too verbose, XML web services are verbose too, and all this traffic makes the website slow. But, SSL can be optimized, as well as everything!
- Cybrary – Free Online IT and Cyber Security Training, Forever! – Cybrary is a free and open source, online information technology (IT) and cyber security training environment for the world. We are dedicated to keeping the world’s IT professionals prepared for this ever changing industry and its technologies. You can learn almost anything IT and security related for free, and you can help others to do the same. Take a look at what you can learn: Systems Administration Network Administration Cyber Security Our free IT training classes include everything from industry certifications such as Certified Ethical Hacker, CISSP and CCNA to advanced niche skill sets like advanced penetration testing and cloud administration. Our training includes instructional lectures, interactive lab demonstrations, exam study guides, white papers, case studies and more. [ via https://delicious.com/farmando]
- Exploit Exercises – exploit-exercises.com provides a variety of virtual machines, documentation and challenges that can be used to learn about a variety of computer security issues such as privilege escalation, vulnerability analysis, exploit development, debugging, reverse engineering, and general cyber security issues. [ via https://delicious.com/farmando ]