These are my links for 19 ott 2015 through 26 ott 2015:
- 10 URL Rewriting Tips and Tricks | RuslanY Blog – This post describes some of the tips and tricks that one may find useful when solving URL-based problems for their web server or web site. Each tip/trick has a description of a problem and then an example of how it can be solved with IIS 7 URL Rewrite Module.
- svn-time-lapse-view – Subversion tool for quickly viewing all revisions of a file – Google Project Hosting – SVN Time-Lapse View is a cross-platform viewer that downloads all revisions of a file and lets you scroll through them by dragging a slider. As you scroll, you are shown a visual diff of the current revision and the previous revision. Thus you can see how a file evolved, and you can easily find the revision at which lines appeared, disappeared, or changed.
- Windows PE – ThinkWiki – […] In this article we will explain how to create bootable CD-ROMs and USB-flash drives with WinPE using only free software [ via http://braindead.tumblr.com/post/130505318766 ]
These are my links for 11 dic 2014 through 17 dic 2014:
- FreshRSS/FreshRSS · GitHub – FreshRSS is a self-hosted RSS feed agregator like Leed or Kriss Feed. It is at the same time light-weight, easy to work with, powerful and customizable. It is a multi-user application with an anonymous reading mode. Official website: http://freshrss.org Light server running Linux or Windows, it even works on Raspberry Pi with response time under a second (tested with 150 feeds, 22k articles, or 32Mo of compressed data) * A web server: Apache2 (recommanded), nginx, lighttpd (not tested on others) * PHP 5.2.1+ (PHP 5.3.7+ recommanded) * Required extensions: PDO_MySQL or PDO_SQLite, cURL, GMP (only for API access on platforms under 64 bits) * Recommanded extensions : JSON, mbstring, zlib, Zip * MySQL 5.0.3+ (recommanded) ou SQLite 3.7.4+ * A recent browser like Firefox 4+, Chrome, Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer 9+ * Works on mobile
- PressLabs/gitfs · GitHub – gitfs is a FUSE file system that fully integrates with git. You can mount a remote repository's branch locally, and any subsequent changes made to the files will be automatically committed to the remote.
- Redirect HTTPS to HTTP (or vice-versa) | WP-Mix – Most server configurations should redirect by default when HTTPS isn’t configured, but I’ve seen many cases where pages requested via https return the default server page, a 404 error, or duplicate content. So check first and then proceed accordingly.