These are my links for 26 ago 2014 from 10:04 to 10:43:
- Observium – Observium is an autodiscovering network monitoring platform supporting a wide range of hardware platforms and operating systems including Cisco, Windows, Linux, HP, Juniper, Dell, FreeBSD, Brocade, Netscaler, NetApp and many more. Observium seeks to provide a powerful yet simple and intuitive interface to the health and status of your network. Observium Open Source is available free and open source. Observium Professional adds rapid patches, security fixes and additional features and hardware support for a small yearly license fee.
- A Visual Expedition Inside the Linux File Systems – […] This is an exercise in visualization and kernel exploration. I'm not an expert in either of them but I like file systems and I also find great pleasure in creating visual representations of the things around me […]
- Greyhole – Redundant Storage Pooling using Samba – An application that uses Samba to create a storage pool of all your available hard drives, and allows you to create redundant copies of the files you store, in order to prevent data loss when part of your hardware fails.
- PUB1.DE – the largest public and free AS/400 on the internet – Welcome to PUB1.DE – your public AS/400 for everyone. This server is free for use for every registered user, for developers and people interested in IBM iSeries technology. If you need more options, visit RZKH GmbH for affordable options, no matter if you need a single user profile or multiple dedicated servers.
- Facette: Time series data visualization and graphing software – Facette is a time series data (called metrics) visualization software, it doesn’t collect nor store these data on its own. Through providers, it inventories other collect/storage tools’ local metrics, and queries those remote storage resources when the user requests time series data to be displayed on a graph.
These are my links for 25 ago 2014 from 15:03 to 17:25:
- Passwordless – A node.js/express module for token-based logins – Token-based authentication middleware for Express & Node.js […] Passwords are broken. Inspired by Justin Balthrop's article Passwords are Obsolete token-based one-time password (OTPW) authentication is faster to deploy, better for your users, and more secure. […]
- Mounty for NTFS – A tiny tool to re-mount write-protected NTFS volumes under Mac OS X Mavericks in read-write mode.
- tinc wiki – tinc is a Virtual Private Network (VPN) daemon that uses tunnelling and encryption to create a secure private network between hosts on the Internet. tinc is Free Software and licensed under the GNU General Public License version 2 or later. Because the VPN appears to the IP level network code as a normal network device, there is no need to adapt any existing software. This allows VPN sites to share information with each other over the Internet without exposing any information to others.
- AIXchange: More Resources for AIX Newbies – As I've noted previously, there are more newcomers to the AIX platform than you might imagine. A company may acquire an AIX system through a merger or replace an old Solaris or HP-UX box with a current IBM Power Systems model. As a result, one of their IT pros suddenly becomes the AIX guy. So, now what? How does an AIX newbie get up to speed with virtualization and AIX?
These are my links for 23 gen 2014 from 12:32 to 13:23:
- Homepage – A collection of task oriented solutions in Puppet
- Ori File System – Ori is a distributed file system built for offline operation and empowers the user with control over synchronization operations and conflict resolution. We provide history through light weight snapshots and allow users to verify the history has not been tampered with. Through the use of replication instances can be resilient and recover damaged data from other nodes.
- Grafana – Graphite Dashboard – Grafana is meant to be a general purpose dashboard replacement for Graphite. Graphite is an incredible time series database and metric visualization tool. However the default dashboard and graph editor leaves much to be desired. The goal for Grafana is to be a dashboard and graph editor that is flexible, feature rich, easy to use and beautiful with low noice and clutter in its visual presentation.
- Gelsheet: The opensource web spreadsheet – GelSheet is a free and open source web spreadsheet that allow users to create, edit and export in many formats your everyday work. It's intended to run either standalone or integrated within another web tool. It was born as a part of Opengoo web office.
- OS X: abilitare la scrittura su NTFS | Gioxx’s Wall –