These are my links for 15 mag 2015 through 17 mag 2015:
These are my links for 18 ago 2014 through 25 ago 2014:
- Spark | Open source IoT toolkit – You want your connected product to be smart, right? Give it an operating system designed for the Internet of Things. Spark OS is a distributed operating system, where servers in the Cloud do the heavy lifting. That way your product can handle complex, intelligent behaviors when it's online, even with only kilobytes of memory.
- WRTnode | First & only open source hardware for OpenWrt, the world’s smallest Linux Wi-Fi dev board, Easy & completed IDE, NEW machines’ heart – Opensource hardware for OpenWrt, mini Linux+Wi-Fi board, easy and completed IDE, smart machines' heart
- adrienthebo/r10k – Smarter Puppet deployment, powered by killer robots
- Atraci/Atraci · GitHub – Atraci is an application for Windows, Mac and Linux that lets you listen instantly to more than 60 million songs (way more than iTunes's 26 million). It requires no sign up, displays no ads and is 100% safe.
These are my links for 1 lug 2012 through 2 lug 2012:
- exljbris Font Foundry – Well crafted (free) fonts by Jos Buivenga
Welcome to Jos Buivenga's exljbris Font Foundry. Here you can find my [free] fonts.
Delicious, Fontin, Fontin Sans, Tallys, Fertigo Pro, Diavlo, Anivers, Museo, Museo Sans, Museo Sans Rounded, Museo Slab, Calluna, Calluna Sans & Geotica.
What's in this difficult to read and pronounce name? An ex libris is a label bearing the owner's name that is pasted usually on the inside cover of a book. My initials are ljb, so I that's how I came to my label: exljbris.
[ via fullo ]
- Tomato Firmware | polarcloud.com – Tomato is a small, lean and simple replacement firmware for Linksys' WRT54G/GL/GS, Buffalo WHR-G54S/WHR-HP-G54 and other Broadcom-based routers. It features a new easy to use GUI, a new bandwidth usage monitor, more advanced QOS and access restrictions, enables new wireless features such as WDS and wireless client modes, raises the limits on maximum connections for P2P, allows you to run your custom scripts or telnet/ssh in and do all sorts of things like re-program the SES/AOSS button, adds wireless site survey to see your wifi neighbors, and more.
[ via: https://twitter.com/mrfabbri/statuses/218321670593716225 ]
- Converting Windows Guests From VMWare ESX to KVM With Virtio Drivers | Backdrift – The below steps were tested while pulling my hair out trying to migrate a Windows 2k3 guest from VMWare ESX to KVM managed by libvirt, hopefully this will save you from much windows related pain and suffering.