These are my links for 7 ago 2014 from 14:07 to 14:40:
- Adagios by opinkerfi – Adagios is a web based Nagios configuration interface built to be simple and intuitive in design, exposing less of the clutter under the hood of nagios. Additionally adagios has a rest interface for both status and configuration data as well a feature complete status interface that can be used as an alternative to nagios web interface.
- enkive.org – An open source email archiving and e-discovery solution.
- Sensu | The open source monitoring framework. – […] Sensu is often described as the “monitoring router”. Essentially, Sensu takes the results of “check” scripts run across many systems, and if certain conditions are met; passes their information to one or more “handlers”. Checks are used, for example, to determine if a service like Apache is up or down. Checks can also be used to collect data, such as MySQL query statistics or Rails application metrics. Handlers take actions, using result information, such as sending an email, messaging a chat room, or adding a data point to a graph. There are several types of handlers, but the most common and most powerful is “pipe”, a script that receives data via standard input. Check and handler scripts can be written in any language, and the community repository continues to grow! […]
- Check_MK – Welcome to the official Homepage of the Check_MK-Project. Check_MK is a collection of extensions for the IT-Monitoring-Kernel of Nagios and together with this, and ideally also with PNP4Nagios and NagVis constitutes a complete IT-Monitoring-System. Check_MK is 100% Open-Source and is available under the terms of the GNU GPL.
- open source email archiving solution – Welcome to piler, an advanced open source email archiver Piler is an open source email archiving solution with all the necessary features for your enterprise.