These are my links for 4 mar 2015 through 5 mar 2015:
- EasyEngine – Easy WordPress Nginx – EasyEngine (ee) is a linux shell-script to manage your WordPress-Nginx websites on Ubuntu and Debian server.
- fresh – Keep your dot files fresh – fresh is a tool to source shell configuration (aliases, functions, etc) from others into your own configuration files. We also support files such as ackrc and gitconfig. Think of it as Bundler for your dot files.
- Free Cisco Online virtul Lab – Welcome to Cisco's Online Virtual Lab ! If you need to familiarise yourself with the cisco IOS or need some equipment to practice before you attend your cisco certification exams or probably you are preparing for an interview and need to brush up on your skills then you have come to right place Online Virtual Lab Cloud is an on-line lab accessible over the Internet. It consists of a hosted cloud of CCNA and CCNP lab. Within seconds you can connect to practice Cisco IOS commands on various Cisco Routers and Switches. It allows a hands-on learning experience without having to buy expensive equipment and no software installation is required My Online Virtual Lab is made for beginners are looking for sharpen their skills and move to a higher leve and for intermediate are looking for a complex environment to improve them skills with the practice. All Devices are Virtual I Rent A Lab **scenarios** not **equipment** .
- PassCore: A Self-Service AD Password Change Utility – Home – PassCore is a very simple 1-page web app written in C#, using ASP.NET MVC 4 and Directory Services. It allows users to change their Active Directory password on their own, provided the user is not disabled. PassCore does not require any configuration, as it obtains the principal context from the current domain. I wrote this in less than 2 hours. There really was no free alternative out there so hopefully this saves someone else some time and money. IMPORTANT: If you are going to expose this web app outside your LAN, please use https
These are my links for 17 gen 2014 through 20 gen 2014:
- PCE.js Classic Mac OS in the Browser – PCE Macplus emulator running Mac OS System 7
- Modoboa – Mail hosting made simple – Modoboa is a mail hosting and management platform including a modern and simplified Web User Interface. It provides useful components such as an administration panel or a webmail. Modoboa is modular: use only the features you need and build a customized environment. Its goal is to become a standalone solution, no need to use heterogeneous software anymore! Modoboa is for everyone: administrators or end-users, it makes your life easier!
- csshx – Cluster SSH tool for Mac OS X Terminal.app – Google Project Hosting – csshX is a tool to allow simultaneous control of multiple SSH sessions. csshX will attempt to create an SSH session to each remote host in separate Terminal.app windows. A master window will also be created. All keyboard input in the master will be sent to all the slave windows.
These are my links for 28 dic 2012 through 9 gen 2013:
- PeteNetLive – KB0000741 – HP and Cisco – VLANs and Trunks Confusion! – When I first started in IT, I went and did my Cisco CCNA. So I learned that to connect Cisco switches and pass VLAN traffic between them, I needed to create a 'Trunk' to pass the VLAN traffic. Fast forward a few years, and I now work for an HP reseller. Very early on I came to realise that what HP called a 'trunk' was very different from what I had been taught. Below is an article I did a while ago about setting up HP Trunks.
- OpenNOP – Open Network Optimization Platform – OpenNOP is an open source Linux based network accelerator. It's designed to optimise network traffic over point-to-point, partially-meshed and full-meshed IP networks.
The goal of OpenNOP is to increase network performance over low speed network connections such as ISDN, DSL, DS1, frame-relay, VPN and other network circuits. To accomplish this we can use a variety of techniques such as compression, deduplication, caching and protocol spoofing.
The objectives for OpenNOP are:
Produce a low cost solution to increase network performance, improve the end user experience and deliver this in a easy to use appliance image.
Provide a single solution for networks on terrestrial, cellular and satellite systems.
Facilitate an open framework that can be extended by 3rd party modules to improve specific network traffic.
- Deon’s World – Understanding and using htop to monitor system resources – Every so often there will be something that slows a system down. There are a few tools that can help to identify which process is the cause of this slow down. One such tool is htop. Htop is an interactive and real time process monitoring application for Linux which will show you your usage per cpu/core, as well as a meaningful text graph of your memory and swap usage.