These are my links for 9 dic 2014 through 11 dic 2014:
- The WordPress wp-config File: A Comprehensive Guide – WPMU DEV – The WordPress configuration file, also known as wp-config.php, is most frequently used to set up a database connection and is then forgotten. Despite its neglected nature, it is a powerhouse of features and opportunities for optimization.
- Open source ticket manager Brimir – Declutter your support inbox. Provide support with a team of different agents and a perfect overview of all your communication. All using an open souce product!
- ivaldi/brimir – Brimir is a simple helpdesk system that can be used to handle support requests via incoming email. Brimir is a rather simple Ruby on Rails application. The only difficulty in setting things up is how to get incoming email to work.
These are my links for 6 nov 2012 through 13 nov 2012:
- Howto: Change the IP address of a Dell 4/P DRAC from the command line without rebooting the server – Normally you configure a Dell Remote Access Card (DRAC) when a server is initially commissioned. Once the card is set, administrators rarely if ever need to modify the settings. If you do need to change the settings, the server needs to be restarted so the DRAC BIOS can be modified, which obviously results in system downtime and requires a physical presence at the server console.
- bash ini parser | /var/log/ajdiaz – In some situations i like to use INI files as configuration files, as python do. But bash do not provide a parser for these files, obviously you can use a awk code or a couple of sed calls, but if you are bash-priest and do not want to use nothing more, then you can try the following obscure code:
- Jugg Monkey: VMWare HA Agent had an error – I recently had a problem with one hoste in a 3 node VMWare ESX 3. 5 cluster. For some reason, the HA Agent would not start after I applied outstanding software updates. I kept receiving "VMWare HA Agent had an error" in the alerts after the host came online. I had recently needed to change the IP address of the VMWare 3.5 ESX host, so I figured that was the root cause.
These are my links for 10 ott 2012 from 00:36 to 00:57:
- miracle2k/emma · GitHub – Emma is a graphical toolkit for MySQL database developers and administrators. It provides dialogs to create or modify MySQL databases, tables, and associated indexes. The results of an executed query are displayed in a resultset where the record data can be edited by the user, if the SQL statemant allows for it. The SQL editor and resultset view are grouped in tabs. Results can be exported to CSV files. Multiple simultaneous opened MySQL connections are possible. Emma is the successor of yamysqlfront.
- The NanoURL Project | Free Communications software downloads at SourceForge.net – The nanoURL project is essentially a script similar to the one used at tinyurl.com, which takes long URLs and turns them into shorter and more easily-remembered URLs. Web administration interface and installer included!
- RT: Request Tracker – Best Practical – RT is a battle-tested issue tracking system which thousands of organizations use for bug tracking, help desk ticketing, customer service, workflow processes, change management, network operations, youth counselling and even more. Organizations around the world have been running smoothly thanks to RT for over 10 years.
RT 4.0 is a major update. It's chock full of new features, enhancements and bug fixes. Don't miss our What's New in 4 series.
There's no need to wait for a quote or for a sales person to send you a demo. The full, enterprise-ready version of RT is always available at absolutely no cost under an open source license. That means it's yours to use and customize however you'd like. We built RT from the ground up to be easy to adapt to your organization and your needs.
- Zentyal Linux small business server | Free System Administration software downloads at SourceForge.net – Zentyal is an open source alternative to Windows Small Business Server
- Resara Server | Free Communications software downloads at SourceForge.net – An easy-to-use, AD compatible Linux domain controller and file server