These are my links for 12 mar 2015 through 18 mar 2015:
- OpenSSL Essentials: Working with SSL Certificates, Private Keys and CSRs | DigitalOcean – OpenSSL is a versatile command line tool that can be used for a large variety of tasks related to Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and HTTPS (HTTP over TLS). This cheat sheet style guide provides a quick reference to OpenSSL commands that are useful in common, everyday scenarios. This includes OpenSSL examples of generating private keys, certificate signing requests, and certificate format conversion. It does not cover all of the uses of OpenSSL.
- Change password The Foreman – Erwan Gallen –
- OpenDJ Directory Services Project – The open source LDAP directory services in Java – The OpenDJ community actively develops open source directory services, including a high performance, highly available, secure directory server, built-in data replication, client tools, and an LDAP SDK. OpenDJ offers extensive LDAPv3 support, as well as RESTful access to directory data over HTTP. OpenDJ DSML gateway enables applications accessing directory data through DSMLv2. All modules are 100% Java based and require at least Java 6.
These are my links for 3 dic 2014 through 7 dic 2014:
- View net surveillance online cameras – Welcome to Insecam project. The world biggest directory of online surveillance cameras.
- getsentry/sentry – Sentry is a realtime event logging and aggregation platform. It specializes in monitoring errors and extracting all the information needed to do a proper post-mortem without any of the hassle of the standard user feedback loop.
- Vim Regular Expressions 101 –
These are my links for 21 dic 2011 through 23 dic 2011:
- XWiki – Open Source Wiki and Content-Oriented Application Platform (Main.WebHome) – XWiki.org – The XWiki project offers both a generic platform for developing collaborative applications using the wiki paradigm and products developed on top of it. All XWiki software is developed in Java and under the LGPL open source license.
It's also a second generation wiki offering the ability to install and develop small applications inside wiki pages.
Export wiki pages to PDF, ODT, RTF, XML or HTML. Easily turn Office documents (MS Office, Open Office, PDF, etc) into wiki pages.
Use XWiki's RESTful and XML/RPC remote APIs to easily integrate XWiki with your application.
Documents are stored in a relational database. Use your favorite database.
Create applications by grouping several pages together. Import and export Applications to/from your wiki.
various authentication mechanisms suported by XWiki (Form, Basic, LDAP, Custom, etc).
Install/update/remove extensions in/from the wiki
Allows creating XWiki macros through wiki pages
- OpenSource-IT.com – Finding the open source solutions ready for the enterprise
- Ring of Saturn Internetworking – These documents and tools were created by me while I worked at Verio as well as all the time since then. As such, there are still some references to "customers" and maybe even some procedures we used while I worked there. Since the content is just fine, just a bit weird to read, I haven't updated these and am focusing more on adding new content rather than fixing these "bugs".