These are my links for 24 set 2010 through 28 set 2010:
- xCAT – Extreme Cloud Administration Toolkit – xCAT offers complete and ideal management for HPC clusters, RenderFarms, Grids, WebFarms, Online Gaming Infrastructure, Clouds, Datacenters, and whatever tomorrow's buzzwords may be. It is agile, extendable, and based on years of system administration best practices and experience.
- CoolSQL-Database-JDBC, Ibatis-Ibator(Abator) – CoolSQL is a cool tool used to view and manage database. It provides a nice user interface which makes a wonderful experience to user. CoolSQL inclineds to view and analyze data in the database, provides abundant functions including querying, modifying, exporting, supporting sqlscript and analyzing data. Convenience and maneuverability are the most advantages of CoolSQL. CoolSQL is written in java, thus it should run on any operating system that provides a Java Runtime (1.5 or above).
- ottimizzazioni (quasi) estreme – In fondo, perché far ricomprimere ad Apache lo stesso file centomila volte al giorno, se questo non cambia praticamente mai? Non sarebbe possibile comprimerlo “a priori” e poi istruire il server a fornire la giusta versione a seconda che il browser dell’utente supporti o meno il formato gzip? A quanto pare la risposta è si
- Trouble-Maker – Being a system administrator is full of interesting challenges. We like this. However, some of these challenges can be problematic, if they cause service interrupts on production systems. Most system administrators have run into the situation where something is wrong, the server is down, and we don't know what is going on. This project attempts to help.<br />
There are a lot of tools out there to make the system administrator's life easier. However, no tool is a replacement for properly understanding the system and experience in troubleshooting unknown situations. This is where Trouble-Maker comes in. Unlike other projects, we do not attempt to solve problems — we cause them.
- iScanner – Remove website malwares, web pages viruses and malicious codes – iScanner is a free open source tool lets you detect and remove malicious codes and web page malwares from your website easily and automatically. iScanner will not only show you the infected files in your server but it's also able to clean these files by removing the malware code ONLY from the infected files.<br />
[ via http://www.bufferoverflow.it/ ]