These are my links for 2 set 2014 through 3 set 2014:
- Overview – The Apache James Project delivers a rich set of open source modules and libraries, written in Java, related to Internet mail communication which build into an advanced enterprise mail server.
- Archiveopteryx – Archiveopteryx stores email in a database and provides access to it through IMAP and more.
- Fluentd | Open Source Data Collector – Fluentd is an open source data collector for unified logging layer. Fluentd allows you to unify data collection and consumption for a better use and understanding of data.
These are my links for 7 ago 2014 from 14:07 to 14:40:
- Adagios by opinkerfi – Adagios is a web based Nagios configuration interface built to be simple and intuitive in design, exposing less of the clutter under the hood of nagios. Additionally adagios has a rest interface for both status and configuration data as well a feature complete status interface that can be used as an alternative to nagios web interface.
- enkive.org – An open source email archiving and e-discovery solution.
- Sensu | The open source monitoring framework. – […] Sensu is often described as the “monitoring router”. Essentially, Sensu takes the results of “check” scripts run across many systems, and if certain conditions are met; passes their information to one or more “handlers”. Checks are used, for example, to determine if a service like Apache is up or down. Checks can also be used to collect data, such as MySQL query statistics or Rails application metrics. Handlers take actions, using result information, such as sending an email, messaging a chat room, or adding a data point to a graph. There are several types of handlers, but the most common and most powerful is “pipe”, a script that receives data via standard input. Check and handler scripts can be written in any language, and the community repository continues to grow! […]
- Check_MK – Welcome to the official Homepage of the Check_MK-Project. Check_MK is a collection of extensions for the IT-Monitoring-Kernel of Nagios and together with this, and ideally also with PNP4Nagios and NagVis constitutes a complete IT-Monitoring-System. Check_MK is 100% Open-Source and is available under the terms of the GNU GPL.
- open source email archiving solution – Welcome to piler, an advanced open source email archiver Piler is an open source email archiving solution with all the necessary features for your enterprise.
These are my links for 8 nov 2010 through 10 nov 2010:
- TOra – TOra is an open-source multi-platform database management GUI that supports accessing most of the common database platforms in use, including Oracle, MySQL, and Postgres, as well as limited support for any target that can be accessed through Qt's ODBC support. TOra has been built for various Linux distributions, Mac OS X, MS Windows, and UNIX platforms.<br />
In addition to regular query and data browsing functionality, it includes several additional tools useful for database administrators and developers – which aims to help the DBA or developer of database application. Features PL/SQL debugger, SQL worksheet with syntax highlighting, DB browser and a comprehensive set of DBA tools.<br />
[ via www.ossblog.it ]
- SQL for Tivoli Storage Manager – This page has a collection of useful SQL statements for IBM Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM). Here you can find out a lot of selects that will help you to get information from TSM and to construct your own SQL statements.
- Cheat Sheet : All Cheat Sheets in one page – The Manual.su's project. All cheat sheets, round-ups, quick reference cards, quick reference guides and quick reference sheets in one page. The only one you need.<br />
[ via http://www.delicious.com/pecus ]