These are my links for 4 set 2014 through 5 set 2014:
- tmux-plugins/tmux-resurrect – Restore tmux environment after a system restart. Tmux is great, except when you have to restart the computer. You lose all the running programs, working directories, pane layouts etc. There are helpful management tools out there, but they require initial configuration and continuous updates as your workflow evolves or you start new projects. tmux-resurrect saves all the little details from your tmux environment so it can be completely restored after a system restart (or when you feel like it). No configuration is required. You should feel like you never quit tmux. http://undeadly.org/cgi?action=article&sid=20140904174329
- box/Anemometer – This is the Box Anemometer, the MySQL Slow Query Monitor. This tool is used to analyze slow query logs collected from MySQL instances to identify problematic queries.
- SpamExperts/pyzor – Pyzor is a Python implementation of a spam-blocking networked system that use spam signatures to identify them.
These are my links for 16 apr 2013 through 19 apr 2013:
- Sequel Pro – Sequel Pro is a fast, easy-to-use Mac database management application for working with MySQL databases.
- Squidblacklist.org’s Blacklists For Squid Proxy. – Squidblacklist.org is the worlds leading publisher of blacklists tailored for squid proxy. The data that we use to generate the blacklists that we offer is compiled from various sources including some of the top security researchers and threat mitigation organizations. We incorporate all of the best publicly available data, as well as aggregate from our own research. Then, the data is combined, parsed for dupes & errors, formatted for squid, ultimately the lists are tested and reviewed in a production environment before being published.
- RDO – RDO is a community of people using and deploying OpenStack on Red Hat and Red Hat-based platforms. We have documentation to help get started, forums where you can connect with other users, and community-supported packages of the most up-to-date OpenStack releases available for download.