These are my links for 27 dic 2012 through 28 dic 2012:
- SyBooks Online: Back Up Data to a New Table (on sybase 12.x) – Copy the data from the corrupted table into a new table by creating a dummy table, and copying the old data into the dummy table.
- Netl33ts: Cisco VPN Troubleshooting Guide – It is important to understand how IPSEC works in order to understand how to troubleshoot a VPN connection. This is a quick overview of IPSEC and is by no means a complete detailed guide.
- TunnelsUP: Home – Welcome to tunnelsup.com! This site aims to document how to set up, troubleshoot and understand everything to do with Cisco VPN concepts. Here you will find scripts for putting together a tunnel, troubleshooting tips and videos that will teach concepts and demonstrate various VPN technologies.
These are my links for 30 dic 2011 through 2 gen 2012:
- fahd.blog: Find Blocking Processes Using sp_who [Sybase] – If a user has executed an insert/update on a table, but not committed the transaction, other users will find that their queries on the same table hang. This is because the table has been locked and the first user's process is blocking everyone else's.
- Pocket Survival Guide – NetApp –
- 30 Best Sources For Linux / *BSD / Unix Documentation On the Web – Here are thirty best documentation sites on the web for learning Linux and Unix like operating systems.
- OpenShift by Red Hat – What is OpenShift?
OpenShift, is a portfolio of free, portable cloud services for deploying and managing applications in the cloud. Currently there are two application deployment services offered as part of OpenShift; Express & Flex.
What is OpenShift Express and when should I use it?
Express is a free, cloud-based application platform for Java, Perl, PHP, Python, and Ruby applications delivered in a shared-hosting model. With just a few commands you’ll be able to deploy your application to the cloud.
What is OpenShift Flex and why should I use it?
Flex is a cloud-based application platform for Java EE and PHP. Applications can be deployed on middleware components such as JBoss and Tomcat. Flex is an ideal platform for those who require a greater degree of control and choice over their middleware components with valuable features including versioning, monitoring and auto-scaling.
- saidar – saidar is a curses-based tool for viewing the system statistics available through libstatgrab. Statistics include CPU, processes, load, memory, swap, network I/O, disk I/O, and file system information.
"like a small nmon"
[ via http://www.spippolazione.net/index.php/2011/12/30/saidar ]