These are my links for 21 set 2015 through 24 set 2015:
- IOWait. (Sysadmin’s bedtime horror story) – […] hope this helps someone out there. The last 3 days, I have had my server crash on me every 2-3 hours. At first I thought it would be a spike in the traffic, since I couldn’t find any crash reports from Apache, and there was a spike in the traffic at this time. So I increased the resources on the server. It crashed again, every 2-3 hours […] It wasn't my case but… who knows in the future?
- Apache mod_deflate and mod_cache issues | Devon Hillard’s Digital Sanctuary – The Problem: Using Apache mod_deflate and mod_disk_cache (or other mod_cache) together can create far too many cached files. The Background: Apache is a web server with many different modules you can load in to enhance it. Two common ones are mod_deflate and mod_cache (or mod_disk_cache).
- haskellcamargo/skype-unofficial-client · GitHub – (unofficial) Skype client built on top of node webkit [ via http://www.lffl.org/2015/09/skype-web-client-linux.html ]
- dfletcher/tsws · GitHub – TSWS, A Totally Simple Web Server
- Home | Lattice – Lattice aspires to make clustering containers easy. Lattice includes a cluster scheduler, http load balancing, log aggregation and health management. Lattice containers can be long running or temporary tasks which get dynamically scaled and balanced across a cluster. Lattice packages components from Cloud Foundry to provide a cloud native platform for individual developers and small teams.
These are my links for 30 mar 2015 through 31 mar 2015:
- 5 easy tips to accelerate SSL – Unhandled expression – SSL is slow. These cryptographic algorithms eat the CPU, there is too much traffic, it is too hard to deploy correctly. SSL is slow. Isn’t it? HELL NO! SSL looks slow, because you did not even try to optimize it! For that matter, I could say that HTTP is too verbose, XML web services are verbose too, and all this traffic makes the website slow. But, SSL can be optimized, as well as everything!
- Cybrary – Free Online IT and Cyber Security Training, Forever! – Cybrary is a free and open source, online information technology (IT) and cyber security training environment for the world. We are dedicated to keeping the world’s IT professionals prepared for this ever changing industry and its technologies. You can learn almost anything IT and security related for free, and you can help others to do the same. Take a look at what you can learn: Systems Administration Network Administration Cyber Security Our free IT training classes include everything from industry certifications such as Certified Ethical Hacker, CISSP and CCNA to advanced niche skill sets like advanced penetration testing and cloud administration. Our training includes instructional lectures, interactive lab demonstrations, exam study guides, white papers, case studies and more. [ via https://delicious.com/farmando]
- Exploit Exercises – exploit-exercises.com provides a variety of virtual machines, documentation and challenges that can be used to learn about a variety of computer security issues such as privilege escalation, vulnerability analysis, exploit development, debugging, reverse engineering, and general cyber security issues. [ via https://delicious.com/farmando ]
These are my links for 22 giu 2014 through 23 giu 2014: