These are my links for 22 set 2014 through 25 set 2014:
- muquit/mailsend – mailsend is a simple command line program to send mail via SMTP protocol. I needed to send a piece of alert mail from a program in a networked Windows machine, but could not find a simple program like this installed. So I wrote one. You might find it useful in some situations. The program does not use any config file and I plan to keep it that way.
- visit1985/mdp – A command-line based markdown presentation tool.
- Teampass · A Collaborative Passwords Manager – TeamPass is a Passwords Manager dedicated for managing passwords in a collaborative way on any server Apache, MySQL and PHP. It is especially designed to provide passwords access security for allowed people. This makes TeamPass really useful in a Business/Enterprise environment and will provide to IT or Team Manager a powerful and easy tool for customizing passwords access depending on the user’s role.
These are my links for 3 set 2014 from 14:20 to 17:01:
- Add autodiscover.xml support for easy email client provisioning : Atmail Help – autodiscover.xml is a mechanism through which an email service provider can publish email configuration settings that common email clients can use to simplify initial email client configuration. Users simply provide email address and password and the email client discovers the rest of the settings. The user doesn't need to know the mailserver hostname, POP/IMAP, port numbers, or SSL settings. Everything 'just works'!
- ViReR.NeT: Outlook 2007 autodiscover with apache php exim dovecot – AutoDiscover.xml in linux environement: Tested ok with apache 2.2 php5 dovecot exim ldap login [email protected] I have recently been doing a lot of work with Exchange 2007 and Outlook 2007 clients. They have this wonderful feature called "autodiscovery", which when your exchagne server is correctly configured allows clients to automatically pull all of their settings from the server and just work. Microsoft also introduced autodiscovery for POP3/IMAP and SMTP services. This is great, but when our clients go to set up Outlook it doesn't correctly autodetect the settings required for the mail server. Enter the autodiscover.xml script. We have written a PHP script that dynamically generates the correct autodiscover.xml file based on the clients email address. Read on for more…
- Tribler – Search and stream torrents Towards anonymous streaming