These are my links for 21 set 2015 through 24 set 2015:
- IOWait. (Sysadmin’s bedtime horror story) – […] hope this helps someone out there. The last 3 days, I have had my server crash on me every 2-3 hours. At first I thought it would be a spike in the traffic, since I couldn’t find any crash reports from Apache, and there was a spike in the traffic at this time. So I increased the resources on the server. It crashed again, every 2-3 hours […] It wasn't my case but… who knows in the future?
- Apache mod_deflate and mod_cache issues | Devon Hillard’s Digital Sanctuary – The Problem: Using Apache mod_deflate and mod_disk_cache (or other mod_cache) together can create far too many cached files. The Background: Apache is a web server with many different modules you can load in to enhance it. Two common ones are mod_deflate and mod_cache (or mod_disk_cache).
- haskellcamargo/skype-unofficial-client · GitHub – (unofficial) Skype client built on top of node webkit [ via http://www.lffl.org/2015/09/skype-web-client-linux.html ]
- dfletcher/tsws · GitHub – TSWS, A Totally Simple Web Server
- Home | Lattice – Lattice aspires to make clustering containers easy. Lattice includes a cluster scheduler, http load balancing, log aggregation and health management. Lattice containers can be long running or temporary tasks which get dynamically scaled and balanced across a cluster. Lattice packages components from Cloud Foundry to provide a cloud native platform for individual developers and small teams.
These are my links for 7 ott 2010 through 20 ott 2010:
- CSS + XHTML Table Generator | WebmasterCorey –
- Qink | Free Books – A lot of people keep asking about a good list of programming books. Hence, we are building this list to save your time and to spread the knowledge.<br />
Some of these books will definitely help us to evolve our coding skills and thought processes for developing better solutions. We will do our best to keep updating this list, hope you find this list useful, here we go[…]<br />
E' una raccolta di ebook gratuiti sulla programmazione.<br />
[via http://www.masayume.it/drupal/content/la-libreria-dello-sviluppatore ]
- SendSMTP – SendSMTP is a command-line SMTP mailer for Windows 95/98/ME/Windows NT4/2K/XP/2003/Vista/2008. It may be used in batch files or interactively.<br />
SendSMTP is designed to be as clear and easy-to-use as possible. Easily send properly-formatted email on-demand!
- HOWTO: Install AIX – To my surprise many AIX administrators have never had the opportunity to actually install AIX from scratch. This article is for admins new to AIX and anyone else interested in what the steps are to install AIX. The screenshots are from install AIX 7.1 onto a partition using the ASCII interface.
- Use socat as tcp forwarder on Windows and restrict a few hosts to connect to it – Objective: on the company LAN, only one Windows server is able to connect to smtp server, some other servers need to connect to smtp server as well<br />
Environment: Windows 2000 server A with one NIC, another Windows 2000 server B will be connecting to A at port 25 to reach company smtp server smtp.domain.com.