These are my links for 3 nov 2014 through 5 nov 2014:
- Policy Daemon – Policyd is an anti-spam plugin for Postfix (written in C) that does Greylisting, Sender-(envelope, SASL or host / ip)-based throttling (on messages and/or volume per defined time unit), Recipient rate limiting, Spamtrap monitoring / blacklisting, HELO auto blacklisting and HELO randomization preventation.
- DevStack – an OpenStack Community Production — documentation – A documented shell script to build complete OpenStack development environments. An OpenStack program maintained by the developer community. Setup a fresh supported Linux installation. Clone devstack from git.openstack.org. git clone https://git.openstack.org/openstack-dev/devstack Deploy your OpenStack Cloud cd devstack && ./stack.sh
- vim modeline – Tips and Tricks – ph3nix.Net – Generally you either love or hate Vim. It boils down to a matter of personal preference. However love or hate you have to admit it is extremely powerful for a command line, text only file editor. For those who love it – or just have to make use of it on a regular basis, the Vim modeline feature is a very useful and powerful way of customizing the visual and editing preferences as well as several other options on a file by file basis.
- Development Foo – using vim and sshfs to propel development | New Goliath –
- Front-end engineering and so on: OpenSSL: Convert private key to PEM format for AWS ELB – You might get message "Error: Invalid Private Key" while configuring SSL on Elastic Load Balancer on Amazon Web Services (AWS). It means your private key isn't in PEM format. No worries, it easy to fix.