These are my links for 24 ott 2014 through 27 ott 2014:
- VimSwitch: Use Your Vim Settings Everwhere – So you've customized vim just the way you want it. But as soon as you jump on a remote machine or a friend's PC, you lose all your settings. Well fear no longer! VimSwitch is here to save the day. VimSwitch makes it easy to switch to your vim profile on any machine. As long as you have your vim settings up on GitHub (For example: priomsrb/vimrc), switching to it is as easy as: # ./vimswitch priomsrb/vimrc When you're done, you can restore your previous vim settings with: # ./vimswitch default [ via http://onethingwell.org/post/100747819722/vimswitch ]
- The Deploy vs Deployers directory, JBoss v5.x – JBoss ships with a few configurations that are meant to provide examples of how JBoss can be configured for your environment. It’s recommend you take the “default” configuration (or “all” if you require clustering), and then slim it down by removing the various mbean components found in the “jboss/server//deployers” and “jboss/server//deploy” folders until only your minimum requirements are met.
- Kylin OLAP Engine for Big Data | Home – Kylin is an open source Distributed Analytics Engine from eBay Inc. that provides SQL interface and multi-dimensional analysis (OLAP) on Hadoop supporting extremely large datasets
These are my links for 2 ott 2013 through 22 ott 2013:
- Digital Attack Map – Digital Attack Map is a live data visualization of DDoS attacks around the globe, built through a collaboration between Google Ideas and Arbor Networks. The tool surfaces anonymous attack traffic data to let users explore historic trends and find reports of outages happening on a given day. [ via https://delicious.com/farmando ]
- uProxy – What is uProxy? uProxy is a browser extension that lets users share alternative more secure routes to the Internet. It's like a personalised VPN service that you set up for yourself and your friends. uProxy helps users protect each other from third parties who may try to watch, block, or redirect users’ Internet connections. [ via https://delicious.com/farmando ]
- Clustering with JBoss mod_cluster – jboss cluster – JBoss application server tutorials – Mod cluster is an http based load balancer which greatly simplify the setup of an http cluster. It ships as a set of modules which need to be installed on the httpd server and a Service Archive Library (.sar) which needs to be deployed on JBoss AS (It is built-in in JBoss AS 6/7). Compared with the former mod_jk, the new mod_cluster has the great advantage to accept a dynamic configuration of httpd workers. This can be done through an advertise mechanism where all httpd workers communicate lifecycle events (like startup or shutdown) thus leveraging dynamic configuration of nodes.
- How to configure mod_cluster with JBoss ? « JBoss – Like mod_jk, mod_cluster is also a httpd based load balancer which uses a communication channel to forward requests from the httpd to one of a set of application server nodes. So the question comes Why mod_cluster ? To answer this question we will let you know few advantages of mod_cluster over mod_jk and other httpd-based load balancers.