These are my links for 2 set 2014 through 3 set 2014:
- Overview – The Apache James Project delivers a rich set of open source modules and libraries, written in Java, related to Internet mail communication which build into an advanced enterprise mail server.
- Archiveopteryx – Archiveopteryx stores email in a database and provides access to it through IMAP and more.
- Fluentd | Open Source Data Collector – Fluentd is an open source data collector for unified logging layer. Fluentd allows you to unify data collection and consumption for a better use and understanding of data.
These are my links for 26 ago 2014 from 11:20 to 11:53:
- claudioc/jingo – A git based wiki engine written for node.js, with a decent design, a search capability and a good typography.
- fastmonkeys/stellar – Stellar allows you to quickly restore database when you are e.g. writing database migrations, switching branches or messing with SQL. PostgreSQL and MySQL are supported.
- Sandstorm Apps – This page is for people who already have a Sandstorm instance set up. Use the buttons below to install apps.
- Sandstorm – Sandstorm's server-side sandboxing is based on the same underlying Linux kernel features as LXC and Docker. We use the system calls directly for finer-grained control.
- apenwarr/sshuttle – Transparent proxy server that works as a poor man's VPN. Forwards over ssh. Doesn't require admin. Works with Linux and MacOS. Supports DNS tunneling.