These are my links for 7 ago 2014 from 09:19 to 13:34:
- Orabig/Sbire – Sbire is a set of scripts whose aim is to help deploy, modify and maintain remote NRPE scripts.
- raspbian – How do I reset a USB device using a script? – Raspberry Pi Stack Exchange – I have a USB GSM modem that does not alwasys work property (Huawei E367u-2) Sometimes it gets reset (USB device disconnect/reconnect in logs) and when it comes back up, it's has different ttyUSB numbers. Sometimes on boot, usb_modswitch seems to just not get fired. The computer is a Raspberry Pi running Raspbian. I have a simple solution to this, every minute CRON runs the following script
- redirect_blame/Readme.md at gh-pages · will/redirect_blame – Zero-downtime deploys are hard. Why bother when you can trick your users into thinking their internet is a little flaky? They'll keep refreshing until your deploy is over. Set this as your error page, and your users will see an error page that looks like their browser is having some trouble.
These are my links for 3 mar 2014 through 4 mar 2014:
- Centos yum 404 repository errors | Natural Order Development – […] Basically yum ran through every single mirror and got nothing but 404 errors. I thought something might have gotten broken with yum or maybe the entire Internet changed overnight to a new repository layout (not likely but it has happened before). Well a simple Google for yum 404 led to some message threads that basically said yum's caches were out of data […]
- Avoiding reboot: Resetting USB on a Linux machine – Every now and then, some USB device misbehaves badly enough to knock out the entire interface, to the extent that the system doesn’t detect any new USB devices. Or work so well with the existing ones, for that matter. The solution for me until now was to reboot the computer. But hey, I don’t like rebooting Linux!
- AfterLogic WebMail Lite — free ajax webmail – Fast and easy-to-use webmail front-end for your existing IMAP mail server, Plesk or cPanel
These are my links for 22 ott 2012 through 23 ott 2012:
- Can’t SSH into ASA? « Axelilly’s Ponderings – Something strange happened today when I went to SSH into my ASA cluster.
Upon running ssh I got this error message:
ssh_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host
- Ubuntu Linux Resources – It's a collection of tutorials designed to help new Ubuntu users, in particular those coming from a Windows-using background.
- PsPasswd – Systems administrators that manage local administrative accounts on multiple computers regularly need to change the account password as part of standard security practices. PsPasswd is a tool that lets you change an account password on the local or remote systems, enabling administrators to create batch files that run PsPasswd against the computers they manage in order to perform a mass change of the administrator password.
PsPasswd uses Windows password reset APIs, so does not send passwords over the network in the clear.