These are my links for 18 nov 2015 through 24 nov 2015:
- Come suddividere il log di WordPress in file separati tramite Apache – Otherplus Tech – Quando usiamo WordPress su un server Apache siamo quasi sempre abituati ad avere un solo file di log per gli accessi del nostro sito e alcune volte due file per dividere gli accessi normali da quelli in errore. Ultimamente ho avuto un’esperienza da un cliente proprio su questo argomento specifico e abbiamo dovuto generare i file in maniera tale da dividere le informazioni che riguardavano la sezione classica da quella admin, ajax, wp-content etc.
- Using AWS Virtual Tape Library as Storage for Bacula – CAPSIDE – In this article, we will set up a Storage Gateway virtual machine on-premises that will cache and buffer backup data from Bacula.
- Tiny Puppet – Yet Another Puppet Abstraction Layer – Tiny Puppet is a Puppet module that allows management of virtually any application on any Operating System: It’s based on the assumption that its user knows and wants to control how to shape the managed application’s configuration file: It’s not a joke, it just works like that, as long as our application can be installed via a native package (Tiny Puppet can manage also additional repos) and we know how to configure it.
These are my links for 13 ago 2012 from 12:52 to 12:55:
- Baculaconf – Babel Services – What is Baculaconf?
Baculaconf is a Web interface written in php and that use Web 2.0 technic. This interface is made to set up Bacula, the free backup software.This interface allow to configure one or many Bacula backup platform.
- Perdition: Mail Retrieval Proxy – Perdition is a POP3, IMAP4 and managesieve proxy server. It is able to handle both plain-text and SSL/TLS encrypted connections, and redirect users to a real-server based on a database lookup. Perdition supports modular based database access. ODBC, MySQL, PostgreSQL, GDBM, POSIX Regular Expression and NIS modules ship with the distribution. The API for modules is open allowing arbitrary modules to be written to allow access to any data store.
Perdition has many uses. Including, creating large mail systems where an end-user's mailbox may be stored on one of several hosts, integrating different mail systems together, migrating between different email infrastructures, and bridging plain-text and SSL/TLS services. It can also be used as part of a firewall. The use of perditon to scale mail services beyond a single box is discussed in high capacity email.
- DeleGate Home Page (www.delegate.org) – DeleGate is a multi-purpose application level gateway, or a proxy server which runs on multiple platforms (Unix, Windows, MacOS X and OS/2). DeleGate mediates communication of various protocols (HTTP, FTP, NNTP, SMTP, POP, IMAP, LDAP, Telnet, SOCKS, DNS, etc.), applying cache and conversion for mediated data, controlling access from clients and routing toward servers. It translates protocols between clients and servers, applying SSL(TLS) to arbitrary protocols, converting between IPv4 and IPv6, merging several servers into a single server view with aliasing and filtering. Born as a tiny proxy for Gopher in March 1994, it has steadily grown into a general purpose proxy server. Besides being a proxy, DeleGate can be used as a simple origin server for some protocols (HTTP, FTP and NNTP).