These are my links for 19 set 2013 through 25 set 2013:
- AIXchange: Restricting FTP Access (AIX) – A customer was trying to restrict user access to a particular directory on an AIX system when FTP was used. We came across two good options.
- FBI Tor Malware Analysis – […] In April 2013, a piece of malware was found embedded in Freedom Hosting's darknet server that would exploit a security hole in a particular web browser and execute code on the user's computer. This code gathered some information about the user and sent it to a server in Virginia and then crashed – it had no obvious malicious intent that is so characteristic of malware. It was therefore theorised that the FBI, who have offices in Virginia, and who have 'form' for writing malware, may have authored it – this now appears to be true. […]
- Samba4 and OpenChange on a Debian or Ubuntu server – Samba4/Openchange suite promises to provide a complete Active Directory© domain controller with an alternative to a Microsoft Exchange server. Gracefully to the rewrite of MAPI protocol, Outlook can now seamlessly connect to a Linux server for synchronizing and sharing calendars, contacts, tasks and mails.
These are my links for 10 ott 2012 from 00:36 to 00:57:
- miracle2k/emma · GitHub – Emma is a graphical toolkit for MySQL database developers and administrators. It provides dialogs to create or modify MySQL databases, tables, and associated indexes. The results of an executed query are displayed in a resultset where the record data can be edited by the user, if the SQL statemant allows for it. The SQL editor and resultset view are grouped in tabs. Results can be exported to CSV files. Multiple simultaneous opened MySQL connections are possible. Emma is the successor of yamysqlfront.
- The NanoURL Project | Free Communications software downloads at SourceForge.net – The nanoURL project is essentially a script similar to the one used at tinyurl.com, which takes long URLs and turns them into shorter and more easily-remembered URLs. Web administration interface and installer included!
- RT: Request Tracker – Best Practical – RT is a battle-tested issue tracking system which thousands of organizations use for bug tracking, help desk ticketing, customer service, workflow processes, change management, network operations, youth counselling and even more. Organizations around the world have been running smoothly thanks to RT for over 10 years.
RT 4.0 is a major update. It's chock full of new features, enhancements and bug fixes. Don't miss our What's New in 4 series.
There's no need to wait for a quote or for a sales person to send you a demo. The full, enterprise-ready version of RT is always available at absolutely no cost under an open source license. That means it's yours to use and customize however you'd like. We built RT from the ground up to be easy to adapt to your organization and your needs.
- Zentyal Linux small business server | Free System Administration software downloads at SourceForge.net – Zentyal is an open source alternative to Windows Small Business Server
- Resara Server | Free Communications software downloads at SourceForge.net – An easy-to-use, AD compatible Linux domain controller and file server
These are my links for 26 gen 2012 through 31 gen 2012: