These are my links for 10 ott 2012 from 00:36 to 00:57:
- miracle2k/emma · GitHub – Emma is a graphical toolkit for MySQL database developers and administrators. It provides dialogs to create or modify MySQL databases, tables, and associated indexes. The results of an executed query are displayed in a resultset where the record data can be edited by the user, if the SQL statemant allows for it. The SQL editor and resultset view are grouped in tabs. Results can be exported to CSV files. Multiple simultaneous opened MySQL connections are possible. Emma is the successor of yamysqlfront.
- The NanoURL Project | Free Communications software downloads at SourceForge.net – The nanoURL project is essentially a script similar to the one used at tinyurl.com, which takes long URLs and turns them into shorter and more easily-remembered URLs. Web administration interface and installer included!
- RT: Request Tracker – Best Practical – RT is a battle-tested issue tracking system which thousands of organizations use for bug tracking, help desk ticketing, customer service, workflow processes, change management, network operations, youth counselling and even more. Organizations around the world have been running smoothly thanks to RT for over 10 years.
RT 4.0 is a major update. It's chock full of new features, enhancements and bug fixes. Don't miss our What's New in 4 series.
There's no need to wait for a quote or for a sales person to send you a demo. The full, enterprise-ready version of RT is always available at absolutely no cost under an open source license. That means it's yours to use and customize however you'd like. We built RT from the ground up to be easy to adapt to your organization and your needs.
- Zentyal Linux small business server | Free System Administration software downloads at SourceForge.net – Zentyal is an open source alternative to Windows Small Business Server
- Resara Server | Free Communications software downloads at SourceForge.net – An easy-to-use, AD compatible Linux domain controller and file server