These are my links for 18 set 2011 through 20 set 2011:
- NetWorker Information Hub – Welcome to the NetWorker Information Hub.<br />
The goal of this site is to evolve into a central repository of information regarding EMC NetWorker, a world-class and highly scaleable data protection product. Formerly known as Legato NetWorker, NetWorker was the flagship product of Legato Systems Incorporated up until EMC's acquisition of Legato in October 2003. While EMC owns a variety of backup products, including Dantz Retrospect, Avamar and Mozy, NetWorker remains the core and most trusted backup product in the EMC stables.
- 500 Internal Server Error – 500 Internal Server Error
- Small Unix Distributions : Ben Gross, PhD – Unix distributions for embedded devices<br />
Embedded devices include those from Soekris Engineering, PC Engines WRAP boards or other PC/104 compliant devices.
These are my links for 29 lug 2010 through 2 ago 2010:
- LasCon Storage – TSM Scripting Hints and Tips – Send offsite and recall Copy tapes <br />
Free up tapes which are almost empty <br />
Multiple macro commands <br />
Exporting scripts <br />
Updating Netware Client Passwords
- LasCon Storage – TSM Administration – Tivoli is part of IBM, and they provide a suite of management products for distributed systems. TSM used to be called ADSM and works on the 'incremental backup forever' principle, which takes a bit of getting used to, compared to the more traditional 'weekly full backup and daily incremental' system. With TSM, you backup all your clients to one central data backup server. This makes administration a lot easier, but means you have to limit the amount of data you send over the network. That's why TSM needs to be incremental. A central database records all backup information, and can be used to recreate a whole server if necessary. TSM always keeps at least one backup of every on-line file.
- Shan’s "Fix IT in 1 Minute!" UNIX Admin Blog – Welcome to "Fix IT in 1 Minute!" – Shan Jing's UNIX Administration blog. It covers Solaris, Linux, AIX, Web; Unix/TCP/IP Internal Programming (C/Python/Perl); TCP/IP Protocols and Services (DNS, NIS, Kerberos, LDAP, SSH, Openssl, etc.); Shell scripting,Perl /Web XML/DBMS SQL; Security & Intrusion Detection (nmap,snort); Enterprise Web Middleware and Backend: WebLogic/Tomcat/Java/JSP/Web Applications; Grid Computing, Python/Django Web Framework, etc.
- Techdocs – the Technical Sales Library – This site provides access to the Technical Sales Support organization's technical information databases. It gives you access to the most current installation, planning and technical support information available from IBM pre-sales support, and is constantly updated. You can browse or search these databases by date, document number, product, platform, keywords, etc.