These are my links for 11 lug 2013 through 12 lug 2013:
- Azimuth Security: Poking Holes in AppArmor Profiles – […] in this blog post I'll be discussing some issues I recently discovered in a variety of AppArmor profiles.
- Packer – Packer is a tool for creating identical machine images for multiple platforms from a single source configuration. [ via http://onethingwell.org/post/55173824648/packer ]
- IBM AIX and Microsoft Active Directory integration with Kerberos and LDAP – LDAP works well for storing and retrieving user attributes for AIX users, but using LDAP for the authentication piece still requires the user to have an AIX password and an AD password. Kerberos allows AIX to authenticate the user against the user's Microsoft Windows® password, using native AD protocols.
These are my links for 9 lug 2013 through 11 lug 2013:
- AppArmor – Ubuntu Wiki – AppArmor is a Mandatory Access Control (MAC) system which is a kernel (LSM) enhancement to confine programs to a limited set of resources. AppArmor's security model is to bind access control attributes to programs rather than to users. AppArmor confinement is provided via profiles loaded into the kernel, typically on boot. AppArmor profiles can be in one of two modes: enforcement and complain. Profiles loaded in enforcement mode will result in enforcement of the policy defined in the profile as well as reporting policy violation attempts (either via syslog or auditd). Profiles in complain mode will not enforce policy but instead report policy violation attempts.
- AppArmor – Documentation –
- SmoothSec – Smooth-Sec is a fully-ready IDS/IPS (Intrusion Detection/Prevention System) Linux distribution based on Debian 7 (wheezy), available for 32 and 64 bit architecture. The distribution includes the latest version of Snorby, Snort, Suricata, PulledPork and Pigsty. An easy setup process allows to deploy a complete IDS/IPS System within minutes, even for security beginners with minimal Linux experience. [ via https://delicious.com/farmando ]
- Ninite – Install or Update Multiple Apps at Once – Install and Update All Your Programs at Once