These are my links for 31 lug 2012 through 2 ago 2012:
- Magento optimization Howto – Welcome to this Magento hardcore performance howto, I hope it will be useful.
- Nginx+PHP(FPM)+MySQL+Memcache+eAccelerator on Debian6 | Qi Yang – I recently rebuild my linux image on Linode, so I have to reinstall the LEMP stack again from ground. Last time was probably more than a year ago, with the help of many tutorials from google. So this time I decide to write what I did step by step for my reference in the future […]
- Magento caching, APC, eAccelerator Memcached, files, sqlite, Vanish, what’s the … happen? | Alex Paradise – Magento is slow! It’s how start most of the article about Magento cache optimization. Yes, Magento is slow and this because of the way the code is written, extreme object oriented. Stackoverflow say “It is written in an Enterprise Java idiom” and there are right. Anyway, we can’t change anything about it and in one side that let us lot of flexibility.
So, Magento IS SLOW! And what’s can we do? There is many thing to do, many, many. But the most important one is to work around the cache. I am searching for a cache solution and found so much different stuff like APC, eAccelerator, memcached, tmpfs, varnich, lighthttpd, nginx and so on… I will try to explain the different possibilities if found while my research and finished by the one I will implement[…]
- Do you have any tips for making WorldClient run faster? – Question:
Do you have any tips for making WorldClient run faster?
- MySQL-Galera cluster with HAproxy – Sébastien han – When I started working on Open Stack, I had to investigate about the HA of the nova component. Unfortunatly the nova configuration needed a single entry point to connect to the MySQL database. The solution that came to me was to use HAProxy on top of my existing Galera cluster…
This work, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.