These are my links for 29 lug 2014 from 19:48 to 20:16:
- FhGFS Wiki: Tips and Recommendations for Storage Server Tuning – Here are some tips and recommendations on how to improve the performance of your storage servers. As usual, the optimal settings depend on your particular hardware and usage scenarios, so you should use these settings only as a starting point for your tuning efforts.
- Linux NAS optimizations ← BAFM – […] Well, I recently had to flatten my archive NAS (well only the OS part … *wheeeh*). Since I didn’t have the chance to backup the old settings I had to do everything from scratch … And this time I decided, I wasn’t doing a script but rather the proper way. I spent a while reading through the Internetz about the various settings until I stumbled upon a Frauenhofer Wiki entry. From there I ended up writing those udev-rules and the sysctl configs…[…]
- Some MySQL security tips | code.openark.org – This is a brief list of security tips for MySQL. It is by no means complete.
- openarkkit – Common utilities for MySQL – Google Project Hosting – The openark kit provides common utilities to administer, diagnose and audit MySQL databases.
- outbrain/orchestrator – MySQL replication topology manager/visualizer